Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Single turbo build

Discussion in 'Personal Projects and Builds' started by Spdricer, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Turbang_6

Turbang_6 3.8 Turbo Build Under Way

So you got the kit installed!!?? That's awesome, do you have any pictures? Also what did you do for the rest of the exhaust? I noticed earlier up in the thread that you were looking to get the electric cutout, it your interested I still have the mid pipe that I used from the 3 bolt flange by the drivers side feet to the dual exhaust merge. It already has a DMH 3" electric cut out. I was planning on using it on my GT but I am now going twin turbos and need two 2.5" cut outs vs one 3". Let me know, you can send my a pm. Also would love to see some pictures of it all! If you have any further questions I think that I put my cell phone number in there somewhere and you can give me a call or shoot me a text at anytime!

2. mustang024

mustang024 Active Member

Check your in cabin fuses! Had an issue similar to this turned out to be a fuses believe it is fuses 2.2 and 2.8. One is labeled radio but ties in to the anti theft.

Spdricer likes this.
  3. Spdricer

Spdricer Member

Hey guys figured i should update you guys on the mustang chronicles saga continuation...

In the midst of my troubles trying to solve the anti theft issue.

I purchased a mustang that 6shooter had built
    The car is a red 2003 coupe with a 4.3 stroker v6 all motor 290 hp

The car when i bought it was gutted no interior only a rollcage no rearview mirrors no mufflers only long tube headers ect

These past couple days ive been working really hard trying to get the car acceptable for street use..

The turbo kit will be put on as soon as i feel ive had my fill of the all motor rawness and im ready for the uber sweet feeling of boost!

Pics otw