Slamball Ankle Injury

Chris493TKE

Representin' the ATX
A couple years back I was watching an episode of Slamball on Spike TV. For those who don't know it's basketball with trampolines on the court. During the episode, one the the guys trying out hit the edge of the trampoline and severely injured his ankle (I won't give away what happens). Since then I've been looking around the internet for it whenever I think about it. Well I found it. Enjoy.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2475144?refsite=7063&ns=1

03StangMan

From 3.8 to 5.0
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: x 1,000,000,000
thats one of the worst injuries i've ever seen. Wow im glad that wasnt me. poor guy

Chris493TKE

Representin' the ATX
03StangMan said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: x 1,000,000,000
thats one of the worst injuries i've ever seen. Wow im glad that wasnt me. poor guy

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I was watching it with a friend and we agreed it was pretty much the worst we've ever seen. On the show, they showed him in the hospital.....close up pictures of his ankle, x-rays, etc. Basically his foot came off. It was barely hanging on by some skin and tendons. Surprisingly though, I read later the guy was walking around in like 3 months and wanted to get back into Slamball. :wtf:

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Former KU player Jelani Janisse played Slamball. Honestly it looked like fun but it was a gimick of a game.

Madman232

Blood, Sweat and Beers
I saw that when it happened on tv. It was messed up, but funny at the same time. The worst one I have seen was Sid Vicious breaking his leg by jumping off the second rope. His foot folded up beside his leg. That was painful to watch!!

Mustangered

I broke my leg like that skateboarding.

Ended up in traction for 2+ months.

broke the bone and the bone tore thru muscle..