**Smoked my Headlights!! POST 18!! better shots.**

Tiffany97

Ok so my headlights started to yellow and fade. So I decided to use a can of VHT to smoke them for now until Christmas and than ill ask for a new pair of headlights. I did the corners one coat darker than the headlights as you can tell. I might go back and do the headlights to match the darkness of the corners but not until I get an HID kit.

SEE POST 18 FOR PICTURES!!

V6mustang94

Looks great. Can't wait to see more pictures. Definitely get some angled shots so we can see them with the rims.

How much of the can would you say you used? If I end up doing this I want to make sure I buy enough to cover the heads lights and fog lights.

I was thinking about getting my stock tail lights out to (still have the red bezel) and tinting those to see if I like tinted lights or black bezels better.

Tiffany97

well u said you were gonna do it in my thread and by golly you did it. looks good
I dont lie.

damn! looks good!
Thank you, thank you.

Looks great. Can't wait to see more pictures. Definitely get some angled shots so we can see them with the rims.

How much of the can would you say you used? If I end up doing this I want to make sure I buy enough to cover the heads lights and fog lights.

I was thinking about getting my stock tail lights out to (still have the red bezel) and tinting those to see if I like tinted lights or black bezels better.
I used 1/3 of a can. I would say The whole can could easily cover every set of lights on a car with a little left over. Im glad you think it looks good I love it so far! The car is part of the dark side now.

Dang that looks really good.
Thank you!

I should have full body shots with a couple rolling shots as well up tomarow.

V6mustang94

I used 1/3 of a can. I would say The whole can could easily cover every set of lights on a car with a little left over. Im glad you think it looks good I love it so far! The car is part of the dark side now.

Hmmm... now I need to decide if I want to buy VHT and HIDS or hoodies to stay warm in the upcoming cold seasons... Crap. :lol:

Tiffany97

Hmmm... now I need to decide if I want to buy VHT and HIDS or hoodies to stay warm in the upcoming cold seasons... Crap. :lol:
Ha Ha I have no cold season. I went out side and took some full shots, I dont have the cord to hook it up to my computer right now and the Gators are about to play so you'll have to wait till tomarow.

VenomGTX

Ha Ha I have no cold season. I went out side and took some full shots, I dont have the cord to hook it up to my computer right now and the Gators are about to play so you'll have to wait till tomarow.

FL FTW! Until next week that is. :D

Tiffany97

how does it look with the lights on?
The lights shine through still really good to my surprise. I will stillbe buying an HID kit, but ill try and get some night shots so you can see.:thumbup:

FL FTW! Until next week that is. :D
Yeah I take it one game at a time. LOL.

Looks really good. :drool:
Thank you im going with the black out theme like yours.:)

Full body shots will be up today.:D Ill have to get them posted before or after the dolphins game, ill be glued to my couch for that game too.

Tiffany97

Ok so now for the money shots. I wish I had a better photoshoot spot than my drive way but here ya go.

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
very nice!!!!

S281 wing, shorty antenna, foglights/cobra front, CDC sidescoops and it will be perfect!

V6mustang94

:drool: You're like one step away from making your car look pretty much how I would make a black Mustang look. Good job, Tiff. :thumbup: