So who's left?

Derick

Best Of The Best
STILL KICKING HERE.

I remember duke. Always had a pic from a dorm room and was a pretty big dude.

Holly

it's all in your head
I look about every week or so. So slow around here now. Mostly look at Reddit now.
I definitely spend more time on reddit as well, but it doesn't have the personal feel that this place does. I'm starting to get used to some of the people on the Indianapolis reddit forum, but it isn't a very active forum either.

Duke

God
So who's been doing what? Last I remember I don't think anyone around here even had a Mustang anymore.

Derick

Best Of The Best
So who's been doing what? Last I remember I don't think anyone around here even had a Mustang anymore.
nope. i do the same stuff i've always done. actually had my 15 year anniversary last week at my job. married, step son, my son is doing great......pretty quiet.

Jeff

Florida Man
Just started my own business a few months ago. Some chick totalled my old v6, but insurance paid for a gt so I'm still in a Mustang.
1510674311712.jpg

Holly

it's all in your head
Working as an environmental litigation paralegal, been with the SO for 7 years, and still have never owned a Mustang, haha.

Jeff

Florida Man
Working as an environmental litigation paralegal, been with the SO for 7 years, and still have never owned a Mustang, haha.
You have never owned one? How did you even start posting here in the first place??