So who's left?

ljpatter

Hey guys, I know this is probably the wrong place for this, but you guys seem to be the only ones left here lol. I am doing a build on my 04 3.9L, I have CAI, and pacesetter h pipe dual exhaust conversion, and someone just gave me a 2001 f150 cam. I want to know what crankshaft is easiest for me to use to stroke my 3.9 to 4.2, with an eventual bore out to bring me to 4.3? I know the 98 i believe to 2007 f150 cranks work, but is there any particular one that is best? I know there is some difference between internal and external balancing

thanks in advance

Jeff

Florida Man
Hey guys, I know this is probably the wrong place for this, but you guys seem to be the only ones left here lol. I am doing a build on my 04 3.9L, I have CAI, and pacesetter h pipe dual exhaust conversion, and someone just gave me a 2001 f150 cam. I want to know what crankshaft is easiest for me to use to stroke my 3.9 to 4.2, with an eventual bore out to bring me to 4.3? I know the 98 i believe to 2007 f150 cranks work, but is there any particular one that is best? I know there is some difference between internal and external balancing

thanks in advance
We don't know anything about mustangs

Codi_P

TGOD

thanks in advance
Sell it and buy a pt cruiser

Kuplex

Retired Admin
Still around every now and again. Still have a Mustang. Getting married in 6 months. Shooting has taken over tinkering with my car.

Boogie

I'm here every once in a while, but I haven't had a mustang in over 10 years and not even a car for the past 4 years. Living in Tokyo is great but it's not a good place to have a car!

TBR

TYVMSAP
How do you like that career? Had a friend that worked ATC at Richmond, and another who still works at Denver.
Love it. Incredibly challenging and fun. I have a few friends in Denver. If they're in a tower/tracon they have a difficult go of it, terrain is a bitch out there.

Gotta be a stressful job
It has its moments, but it's only "REALLY STRESSFUL" if you suck at it.

itsuhgreen302

Reformed member of 3.8
I definitely spend more time on reddit as well, but it doesn't have the personal feel that this place does. I'm starting to get used to some of the people on the Indianapolis reddit forum, but it isn't a very active forum either.
Same herw. I usually lurk on reddit.i miss how much this forum use to crawl with characters. Who remembers hmongstang lol