*SOLD* GT rear sway bar

Tiffany97

I prefer not to have to ship it. But if you help me figure out how much shipping will cost on the item ill make it a good deal. $20.00 is what ill ask for it. I have no clue what these sell for.

GreaseMunky

Mines Bigger!
Now correct me if im wrong mods and people who know more than me, but doesnt the pony packages come with this. how would i check to see if i have one already.

Tiffany97

Now correct me if im wrong mods and people who know more than me, but doesnt the pony packages come with this. how would i check to see if i have one already.
Just get under the rear of your car and look. If you have one there will be a bar running across from one side of the axle to the other. Its about 1 inch in diameter. And its not perfectly straight it has a few bends.

V6 SSTANG

Part Time Racecar Driver
I highly doubt your car came with it. I cant wait to get one of these, Ron might have one for me.

"V-6 Pony Package offers the exterior visual appearance of the GT with GT hood, a Pony tape stripe and leather-wrapped steering wheel"

Tiffany97

I highly doubt your car came with it. I cant wait to get one of these, Ron might have one for me.

"V-6 Pony Package offers the exterior visual appearance of the GT with GT hood, a Pony tape stripe and leather-wrapped steering wheel"
Buy mine. :D

GreaseMunky

Mines Bigger!
wow, shes a dirty girl, and ur right, she doesnt have one. ok so whats the benifits to this? and this one will work on mine right?

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
I know I got it off of a 98 rear end. Im not 100% about that. 94-04 will fit. Im working on a price now. I just have to figure out a box. Ill keep you posted.

87-04 will fit, so it would work:thumbup:

and you should be able to just wrap it in bubblewrap- thats how mine came