SOLD lock it.

IluvmySTANG

I'm sorry this is offtopic but from Bumpers.com don't they send it to you painted? (for like $260 + Shipping I think)

EXTREMEG01

IluvmySTANG said:
I'm sorry this is offtopic but from Bumpers.com don't they send it to you painted? (for like $260 + Shipping I think)

yea and this one is painted and is only 100bucks. :wtf:

chrismullins99

sorry but its kinda hard to tell what color the bumper really is, do u know the color code? its the bright red, not the darker red or the orange-red right? i'm pretty sure its the same color as my car but i want to double check

i think we are going to florida in march if i bought it could u hang on to it til then?

i am very interested as long as that scratch is the only real damage to the bumper, i am hoping its the same color cuz the paint will have faded to the same color mine has faded if this is an older bumper

EXTREMEG01

chrismullins99 said:
sorry but its kinda hard to tell what color the bumper really is, do u know the color code? its the bright red, not the darker red or the orange-red right? i'm pretty sure its the same color as my car but i want to double check

i think we are going to florida in march if i bought it could u hang on to it til then?

i am very interested as long as that scratch is the only real damage to the bumper, i am hoping its the same color cuz the paint will have faded to the same color mine has faded if this is an older bumper

no color code but it's laser red same as my friends 99v6

DeFy3.8

Brownhizzle
if you ever feel like shipping is i will give you a 100 bucks for it shipped to c-springs CO 80841

chrismullins99

I will make some calls and see how much it will cost me to have it painted and I will get back to you in the next day or so.

Silver137

2002 Mustang
i know it costs more but anyone interested in that bumper should just buy it as is for $100 if they can go to bama and get it from him and then just take it to a trusted body shop and have it painted with the exact paint code to match your car and you know that you will be getting quality paint and know it will last and not fade on you any faster than your factory paint on your car would over time. :thumbup:

QuikStang01Lx

DiscountMotorsports.net
Silver137 said:
i know it costs more but anyone interested in that bumper should just buy it as is for $100 if they can go to bama and get it from him and then just take it to a trusted body shop and have it painted with the exact paint code to match your car and you know that you will be getting quality paint and know it will last and not fade on you any faster than your factory paint on your car would over time. :thumbup:

exactly....its a 100$, + paint(100-150) and your looking at a sweet bumper :thumbup:
shame i live up north :thumbdown

chrismullins99

well i had hoped it was my color and i was just gonna make the drive, if it was my color it probably would have faded alittle like my car's paintjob has and it would have matched perfectly. I'm calling body shops right now to find out how much it will cost.