someone please explain this to me

WangoStango

Super Bowl Champions
Funny you should mention it. I was just talking to a friend the other day about the exact same thing. We had an in-depth conversation that must have lasted 2 hours. After about half an hour we were joined by a couple, who were doctors from Alabama, and also an English lawyer on a fishing trip. We all sat around a table discussing this very matter. Every now and again someone would order coffee and we'd change the subject, but the conversation always found a way of coming back to the original topic. The lawyer was making excellent points, and the doctors were clarifying his remarks with real life examples. By the end me and my friend were completely satisfied that we had come to the correct, and fascinating conclusion.

mysteed

is back!
You know, your postings tonight have been very irregular Wango. By irregular I mean without relation to the subject upon which you post in and in the fact that the grammar and spelling is decent. :uhh:

96 Stang

Success.
Funny you should mention it. I was just talking to a friend the other day about the exact same thing. We had an in-depth conversation that must have lasted 2 hours. After about half an hour we were joined by a couple, who were doctors from Alabama, and also an English lawyer on a fishing trip. We all sat around a table discussing this very matter. Every now and again someone would order coffee and we'd change the subject, but the conversation always found a way of coming back to the original topic. The lawyer was making excellent points, and the doctors were clarifying his remarks with real life examples. By the end me and my friend were completely satisfied that we had come to the correct, and fascinating conclusion.
wat

Bonzo

Take Warning
I think I'm seeing what you have done there (in response to Wango's post)...

And laugh the **** out loud at the people who buy that ****. I don't care if you are a ****ing billionaire. It is still immensely funny that someone-no matter how ****ing rich they are-would pay such an unequivocally asinine price for a ****ing hoodie. That **** better be made out of gold for that price.

And read the description. That says it ALL. Add such people to the "grinds my gears" list.

Pinoy Boy

That Guy...
Really? I was thinking more in the neighborhood of less than $70.
I would go with about $30 myself... It's a ****ing hoodie :wtf:

Who the hell are you and what have you done with Wango :confused:

mszmustang13

Why do most of us pay $100 for a pair of Nikes that cost $5 to make? Just like any other item, your paying for the name brand. Consumers in America have an OBSESSION with name brands.

Dolce & Gabanna is also an imported good which is taxed higher than any domestically produced products. It explains why items such as Nike, Ralph Lauren, etc. are far more expensive in Europe than here in the United States.

Zombie

Official 3.8 Legend
Why do most of us pay $100 for a pair of Nikes that cost $5 to make? Just like any other item, your paying for the name brand. Consumers in America have an OBSESSION with name brands.

Dolce & Gabanna is also an imported good which is taxed higher than any domestically produced products. It explains why items such as Nike, Ralph Lauren, etc. are far more expensive in Europe than here in the United States.
I shop at Target and Old Navy. I find the prices are very good and the clothes aren't to bad looking either. Of course all the rest of my money goes to putting clothes on the kids so I could never afford any really nice clothes for myself anyway.