Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Soon to be..

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by Stangfanatic98, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Brandon

Brandon Better Than Sliced Bread!

Its all about what makes you happy. I looked at the 05+ mustangs but they were just to high priced for what you ened up with and I didnt want to take a depreciation hit, rather buy a slightly used good condition car and let them take the fall after driving it off the log.

You can always step up to the next level, why mod a v6 when you can get a GT, why mod a GT when you can get a cobra, why mod a cobra when you can buy a new z06 etc etc etc etc its all about what makes you happy.

I wouldnt brag to much about how fast a 98 gt with a few bolt ons is.... let him enjoy his car its nice and has a warranty. Its not the fastest thing on 4 wheels but its not a honda civic either.

2. GakiAkuma

GakiAkuma New Member

3. Rygen

Rygen New Member

This is exactly the reason why I love having the six banger. Because of comments like this. I get a blast out of watching peoples eyes go wide at the track when they see the car run, and its potential. I also love watching people look at my engine bay and shake thier head with an unhappy look on thier face. I remember one guy, gave me crap for not having a V8, then I asked him what he had. He said, "I don't own a GT, I had a V6 as a rental and don't own a mustang at all". Classic!!!

I mean, sure I miss my V8 (old 93 5.0) and should have kept that car. But there is a special feeling you get when its a challenge, when you smoke a car with a larger motor at the track. It's hard to describe until you see/feel it in person.

Most of the real racers, appreciate making any car go fast, as a lot of them remember the turbo 4's (which can make sick power) and the GNX. Show me someone that said "it's just a V6" when looking at the GNX. Once it became apparent what they are capable of, you didn't hear those comments any more.

4. Flyboy 06

Flyboy 06 Hi, Im your pal Greg

Dont forget, 6's make better track (not strip) cars. better balance means better cornering.