Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

sooo many codes oh so many

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by moman327, Jun 18, 2015.

1. moman327

moman327 Member

Hey guys

So few weeks ago had a wrist pin blow in my mustang so i found a junk yard got an engine swapped it in and now I have 5 codes. I did not put any of my parts on the new engine except the cai and hooked up to the dual exhaust.
    So I restored to stock tune.
    im getting
    p1000( I know it means nothing just from where it hasn't run enough yet)
    p1124
    p0320
    p0505
    p1101
    I have an 02 and the guy i got the engine from says it is an o2 as well but pat of egr system is different and has a different plug so i used a harness off on the "new" motor. Now it runs fine until 3.5k it hiccups and the runs fine. Also when it is in park it acts like there is a rev limiter at 4k. Now when we first put it in it was hitting that rev limiter around 3.5k so we put the old iac cam sensor crank sensor tps cause it don't ever remembering it doing that before. Buddy said maybe harness is pined different. Any suggestions?
    Thanks guys
    Bobby