Sorting out differences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
Looks like his name is Tyler. Could be Ohio plates: EUJ 8652 ??

Edit: Yep, OHIO tag. Tyler, you should name your pics something different. Right click/ save as brings them up as "Tylers Car" and then a number for each. Got the plate confirmed with the You Tube video. In court, we also now have you in writing saying you did 0-80 pulls on the street. It will play to a charactor history of breaking the law. I have saved the videos, so don't bother taking them off You Tube.

NRVBKDOWN.jpg

all I need is a last name and he's screwed :lol:

Macc

Boosted.
I am going to say this now and end this.

I will make no attempt at recreating any plate for leisure or profit from this day on. Nor will I make any comments or actions toward the production of these plates.

This is my statement saying I will produce no more 1999-2004 3.8L Mustang M112 Adapter boxes.

LilRoush

Rare Roush Collector
Hey Tyler: You sent this PM to me:

-nvrbkdwn- said:
I have not threatened any legal action on you, nor was it a serious statement. There is no sense of humor or simply reality of the words said were said out of frustration.

You posted this threatening legal action.

I would just like it to stop. This is not necessary. If I have to I will make it a legal case of media harassment and go from there with my lawyer.

I'm confused: did you not threaten, or was it not serious? What lie number is that now? Does that count as two lies?

And when I politely PM'd you for your lawyer's firm and name so mine could contact him, you bowed down. What happend? Get your bluff called? Suddenly realize I've already delt with copy cats in the legal system and didn't want to go down as EPIC FAIL 2011?

Edit: And you are right, I do NOT have a sense of humor for all of this. Do you consider this a joke?

Macc

Boosted.
That was no threat towards towards you, it was because of all of the name calling last night and I just wanted it to stop. Now I have nothing more to say.

LilRoush

Rare Roush Collector
That was no threat towards towards you, it was because of all of the name calling last night and I just wanted it to stop. Now I have nothing more to say.

Tyler, you seem like a guy who might be slowly gaining a little life experience right now. I think you got a bit big for your britches on this one. It happens to us all.
Take it from an old guy, walk away with something learned. You don't need to be big and tough to look cool or get respect. People value honesty. When I first bought my V6, I knew nothing but 5.0L based pushrods (in Mustangs anyway - at that point I was also and A&P, so I was very familiar with aircraft). I didn't come into the V6 world swearing up and down I was a know it all. I asked a lot of questions and learned from people who had been there/done that. I tired to do a lot of things that have been shot down (anyone remember when I wanted to swap single port heads on just to run an M90 or when I had a PS2 and a wall of subs in the backseat??) I've had my V6 almost 10 years now, and am still learning. That is what the forums are for.

Hopefully, you fine tune your set up and it runs well for you. Have fun with it for you, not for what people think of you.

nikko

Admin Emeritus
I am going to say this now and end this.

I will make no attempt at recreating any plate for leisure or profit from this day on. Nor will I make any comments or actions toward the production of these plates.

This is my statement saying I will produce no more 1999-2004 3.8L Mustang M112 Adapter boxes.

This is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.