South Florida Stangs ?! Where you at?

MustangAce

Hey guys .. just seeing how many south florida peeps we got in here.. shout me a holla.. maybe we can throw it down sometime.

sexysix

MORE POWER!!!!!!!
HI I LIVE IN SOUTH FL YO MOROSO IS HAVING MIDNIGHT MADNESS THIS FRIDAY FROM 6 PM - 2 AM GO OUT THERE WE NEED ALL THE V6 MUSTANG WE CAN GET HOLLA BACK:evil:

flipper

im down here in SoFla- Kendall area...go to the renegade meetings at Fuddruckers every monday at 8 pm down here on US1

sexysix

MORE POWER!!!!!!!
i usally go out there fri and sat.i didnt know there is something on monday! explain to me what it is on monday?if you dont mind;)

flipper

Originally posted by sexysix
i usally go out there fri and sat.i didnt know there is something on monday! explain to me what it is on monday?if you dont mind;)
its a club meeting for Renegade Motorsports. They are a Ford club, mainly Mustangs. A bunch of people. We meet at Fuddruckers down here on US1 at 8:00 PM.

rollin202

dude talk bout reviving the dead??? lol yep mundy i know him... lol nice car too in its day now i think its gone...

flipper

dude talk bout reviving the dead??? lol yep mundy i know him... lol nice car too in its day now i think its gone...
he def had a damn nice one... i meet him when i was getting my exhaust on...he was also having his done. he took me for a ride in it when all it had was the exhaust and twin turbo... that thing FLEW

blackstang04

he def had a damn nice one... i meet him when i was getting my exhaust on...he was also having his done. he took me for a ride in it when all it had was the exhaust and twin turbo... that thing FLEW
yeah lol, he lives two blocks away from me. I miss seeing the car fly down my block, BOV(s) screaming... soo sexy. Now it's sitting in his garage up on jackstands, stripped to hell. :( :cry: :thumbdown:

GreaseMunky

Mines Bigger!
Well im in a little town called chiefland...most if not all of you dont know where that is...its like 40 mins from Gainesville, but i can make it usually in 20.