Spartacus: TV show

Sanchez

I CAN HEAR GOD
Has anyone else seen this? This show is like if Gladiator and 300 had a baby and that baby was molested by its Uncle, Bad Acting.

There's plenty of blood, tits, and fighting however. It almost makes up for the bland cliche characters and boring story line.

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
Has anyone else seen this? This show is like if Gladiator and 300 had a baby and that baby was molested by its Uncle, Bad Acting.

There's plenty of blood, tits, and fighting however. It almost makes up for the bland cliche characters and boring story line.
I completely agree with this.

It sounded good, but I think it fell far short of what it could have been. hopefully the first episode was shitty because it was the pilot.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
The previews looked awesome, the show wasn't. I tried watching it the other day and it was so corny (and blatantly ripped off 300) that I couldn't stand it.

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
I DVR'd the first one and watched it. I liked it quite a bit, actually. The amount of tits was great and the fighting/gory **** was pretty good, too. It is a bit cheesy, but what story about the Roman Empire isn't, right?

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
poorly done shows usually have plenty of filler tits. hey, i'm not complaining. put tv on mute and commence fap.

Dark40

Go Slow
From the previews I had seen of it on pandora or somewhere, it appeared to be the exact same plot as Gladiator.

kcoon24

From the previews I had seen of it on pandora or somewhere, it appeared to be the exact same plot as Gladiator.

Just watched episode one. It's a lot like gladiator with 300 style ish graphics and Achilles style moves. that being said the show could be done exceptionally well but they didn't go that route and instead settled for crappy graphics with a bleh storyline.

EaRSh0T

Grammar Nazi's Arch Enemy
will never match up to "Rome" on HBO, now THAT was a good show set in that timeline.

DerangedGoose

ಠ_à²
My god I watched this and its awful, Its like someone tried to serialize 300 with half the budget. The CGI is garbage, even the blood will be off timing and the acting is awful to the point of one-liners.

Had potential.

6_bang_stang

AKA S6SDave
I watched this last night and the previews made it look 100 times better than it actually was. If they can fix the green screen stuff and not reduce the amounts of boobage it could be alright.

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
I watched the 2nd episode last night and was very disappointed to see all the schlong they displayed in this episode. Fackin' gays.

blackpony

i saw this for the first time last week, i thought it was a made for tv movie, i watched but didnt pay much attention.. its a tv show?

Derick

Best Of The Best
was about to watch Righteous Kill on Starz On Demand. They ran a trailer for this show before the movie, and said it was On Demand as well. i stopped Righteous Kill, and switched to Spartacus. Holy **** this show is awful. I don't think I've ever seen something this terrible.