Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Speed kills

Discussion in '2011-2014 V6 Mustang Tech' started by josedom18, Jan 25, 2018.

1. josedom18

josedom18 New Member

I have a 2014 mustang v6 stock. I want to make it fast. I want to know your guys opinion on what’s better... a procharger, a supercharger, or turbo. Keep in mind this most likely will be my daily driver I want something reliable and fast. I’m curious on your opinions.

2. David Young

David Young 5th Mustang

If ProCharger's (supercharger) were being sold when I first got my 2011 Mustang, I would have bought one of them plus an aluminum driveshaft and nothing else. Well maybe rear gears and axle back mufflers. I would have 'not' bought long tube headers and the catted x pipe and the cold air intake.

3. zacharyevans43

zacharyevans43 New Member

Get a tune and rear differential gears 3.73's

4. Mustyz

Mustyz New Member

Have you tune it?

5. Dubau2

Dubau2 New Member

I'm actually looking at using the Volvo v70r 3k k24 turbo on my mustang in the future as a twin setup. Not quite sure how it would work but the price compared to other twin turbo setups seem promising. of course tuning it would be the most costly part but since the wastegate and diverter valve are included on the turbo it offers a great value imho. It would make running the plumbing easier I would think but it would be a fully custom setup.