Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Speedo and rpm gauges

Discussion in '1994-2004 V6 Mustang Tech' started by jobri89, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jobri89

jobri89 New Member

Going this fast is always fun, but not when parked in your driveway my old lady sat for a few months and when I went to crank her back up my speedo and rpms are all jacked up. They're the only ones that are off. Any suggestions or points in the right direction would be helpful..thanks all!

Attached Files:

2. six gun

six gun Active Member

Try one thing before taking anything apart. There is a gauge sweep test you can do - with your car off, hold down the trip odometer button, and then while holding it down, turn your key to the ON position until your odometer display says "test" I think, then let go of the button. All gauges should do a full sweep. If your tach and speedo don't snap out of it, try removing the bezel and pushing the needles over manually. If they still don't work.. well, I got nothin. Ha