state of the union address

Mad Dash

Gator Bait!
who watched it? i was shocked that bush did such as bang up speech. did i agree with everything? no, but i think he did a good job speaking tonight, and the rebutals were cool as well.

Adamd

Sweet!
Damn I should have watched it.

Being that you hate Bush and enjoyed watching it makes me mad I missed it lol.

I am now watching it on CNN.com!

Adamd

Sweet!
I just watched the part about taxes!

I love his idea. Being a middle class family I am scared for the coming election.

If a Democrat gets in office not only are my family's taxes going to go up but we are going to get rapped out of the USA because of it. We all know the republicans are for the middle class/ upper class and I love this idea about the tax relief and we need to keep it!

Mad Dash

Gator Bait!

I love his idea. Being a middle class family I am scared for the coming election.

If a Democrat gets in office not only are my family's taxes going to go up but we are going to get rapped out of the USA because of it. We all know the republicans are for the middle class/ upper class and I love this idea about the tax relief and we need to keep it!

you know mccain wants to make the bush tax cuts permanent? and he is for a smaller gov't... smaller govt = less taxes.

Adamd

Sweet!
You are saying this as fact? I really don't know since I have not looked into his views yet.

I am saying I want a republican in office and last time I checked mccain was one. Not saying I would vote for him. If what you say is true then I am all for that!

Mad Dash

Gator Bait!
You are saying this as fact? I really don't know since I have not looked into his views yet.

I am saying I want a republican in office and last time I checked mccain was one. Not saying I would vote for him. If what you say is true then I am all for that!

absolutely, mccain is a very interesting cand b/c he is very moderate, he is economically conservative, socially liberal, and has a very strong stance about keeping america safe against islamic fascists.

IggyBiggy

Q('.' Q)

your party got us into this huge mess we're in right now. democrat controlled congress is only recent.

idioteque

Pine away for your banner years.
your party got us into this huge mess we're in right now. democrat controlled congress is only recent.

Don't bother with reason when talking politics with him. By his way of thinking al-qaeda will invade and occupy the U.S. within six months of a democrat becoming president.

MUSTANG_MIKE

Well I can already say he would be better than Hillary or Obama!!

How can you say that? Remember people thought Bush was going to do a good job before his stupid ass got into office Then America thought it was a great idea to vote him back in. Then he gets these ridiculously low approval ratings from the people who just knew they were making the right decision of putting him back into the White House. Talk about the real flip-floppers.:thumbdown:

Mad Dash

Gator Bait!

oh please, saying that implies you think bush's economic policy is a conservative stance. bush's economic policies minus his tax cuts have been very liberal aka: big gov't.

you do realize even republicans hate bush right? ntm i seem to remember the market doing VERY well before the house was controlled by dems. do you think it happens to be a coincidence that now that the house is under demo control the economic market is in a recession?

btw, i am a liberitarian/independant, so dont go claiming im saying these things b/c im a conservative, cuz you would be wrong.

WangoStango

Super Bowl Champions

Youd like Mitt Romney then. He wants to up the taxes on the wealthy and cut taxes on the middle class. The opposite of what that **** Bush did.

Adamd

Sweet!
How can you say that? Remember people thought Bush was going to do a good job before his stupid ass got into office Then America thought it was a great idea to vote him back in. Then he gets these ridiculously low approval ratings from the people who just knew they were making the right decision of putting him back into the White House.:thumbdown:

Ok well think what you. He may not be the best but I still support him and lets make a bet.

I bet that once Bush is out of office gas prices will up at least 50 cents!

Adamd

Sweet!
You have made several posts about how a democrat in office would lead to increased terror attacks in the U.S.

While I did say this, I did not say within 6 months. I just feel war is proving a point. We will not take **** from anyone and if you bomb us we will come after you!

Wangostango I want to point out that this big rebate is for the lower and middle class. At least he did something!

IggyBiggy

Q('.' Q)
]V[ad ])ash;3271664 said:
oh please, saying that implies you think bush's economic policy is a conservative stance. bush's economic policies minus his tax cuts have been very liberal aka: big gov't.

you do realize even republicans hate bush right? ntm i seem to remember the market doing VERY well before the house was controlled by congress. do you think it happens to be a coincidence that now that the house is under demo control the economic market is in a recession?

btw, i am a liberitarian/independant, so dont go claiming im saying these things b/c im a conservative, cuz you would be wrong.

very well? the housing industry isnt just down from this year buddy.
your correlation is very weak on democrats and the economy. remember the 90s?? remember a balanced budget? do you even remember what it looks like on paper? it takes more than 1 year of a democrat house to screw of the economy but it takes 8 years for this president to screw over 3 future generations. how does a president get handed a near balanced budget and manage to fork over 2+trillion dollar debt to the next?????!!!!

Mad Dash

Gator Bait!
How can you say that? Remember people thought Bush was going to do a good job before his stupid ass got into office Then America thought it was a great idea to vote him back in. Then he gets these ridiculously low approval ratings from the people who just knew they were making the right decision of putting him back into the White House. Talk about the real flip-floppers.:thumbdown:

i assume by you saying 'flip floppers' you are talking about kerry? personaly i agree with lewis black: "it is two bowls of ****, you choose which one smells worse." i hate both of them.