Steeda front splitter

Wandler

@nwandler
NO WAY!!! Your car looks too good the way it is, Im a huge steeda fan and thats about the only part i dont like, leave your car how it is!

Taylor

no go man

really degrades the look in my opinion

and those fog lights suck :p

ur car is amazing right now

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
I like it. It really helps the aero and everything, especially working together with the rear wing. The car feels ALOT more stable at speed (up and over 150mph).

The only problem is you will scrape on everything. Every speed bump, every driveway, etc. A friend of mine has that problem everywhere he goes.

Performance and looks wise it's good, but it isn't very practical for a daily driven car.

StangDriver5650

ERJ Driver
Rrrroger, understand that's a "no go" on the splitter Houston. :lol: :lol: I kind of think it would be cool to have if you could take it off and put it on real easy. Having it on all the time would be a pain.

blackskidd

Ls1 hunter
StangDriver5650 said:
Yea that's true. I dunno I'll prob just keep it the way it is. Looks clean.

Keep it the way it is . Or i will retract my bid as your steeda being the 3.8mustang sweetest looking stang. :p

jazzystang

StangDriver5650 said:
LOL blackskidd :lol: :lol: thanks for the input guys. I'll just keep it as is.

man, i think you making a big mistake! Go ahead and get the steeda splitter cause it'll look so damn good on your black stang.

Requiem

more bitter by the day
i would go for the authentic Cobra R bumper/chin spoiler, especially since you can remove it easily. Your car is very clean right now though... so its kind of hard to say. If you got the splitter, you would need a whole kit to even out the lines.... i dunno.

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
LOL yes it will!

A buddy of mine has the splitter and has steeda sport springs and he scrapes on speed bumps, driveways, everything. It's always getting damaged.

3.8MustangSteve

Secretary of Defense
hmongstang said:
if u can't drive that it'll scrap................. driving a droped car needs pratice :D

But there are some things that you just can't get around without scraping :lol: and there are tons of these obstacles around here.

hmongstang

3.8MustangSteve said:
But there are some things that you just can't get around without scraping :lol: and there are tons of these obstacles around here.

thats why u drive slow and watchout for those stuff :D ohhhh wait wait wait i get it steve doesn't what stangdriverXXXX to look better with the splitter :crazy: u're a bad guy :disgust: