Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Black with Polished Winglets

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Different Wing (Saleen S-281 or Roush S3) *Specify

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

2000White3.8

Mind over MATTer
Well, I think I'm gonna pick one up here VERY soon and I'm wondering what I should do as far as color.

Here are the options:

A) White with Black Winglets
B) White With Polished Winglets
C) Black with Polished Winglets

As far as the black goes, I think I could prolly paint that myself, but I'm undecided. I migh have it professionally done either way but I need some opinions on what would look best.

I'm leaning towards the black to be honest.

Gameboy_J

Coming Soon...Coilovers.
Steeda wings are the ugliest wing available in my opinion, they look great from the front and HORRID from the rear. I will cry a little inside if you buy one. I say the saleen or the Roush would be a better option. :eek:

luniz7

Always better in three's
Steeda wings are the ugliest wing available in my opinion, they look great from the front and HORRID from the rear. I will cry a little inside if you buy one. I say the saleen or the Roush would be a better option. :eek:

looks like you and i agree on something

2000White3.8

Mind over MATTer

I knew you were gonna come in here talking ****. :lol:

But nah, I know Alot of people dislike the wing, but I know my car can pull it off. The color combo will be perfect either way and the Cobra R front and Roush Sides and rear make it so bulky that I need a big wing to pull it off in the back.

Plus, I :love: the Steeda wing :lol: :thumbup:

2000White3.8

Mind over MATTer
well matt, that is all that matters bro. If you like it then I say you should definitely get it. Why were the other options even on the poll though :crazy:

Because at the same time I want a Saleen wing because the ass of a White Saleen is :drool:

And a 4 post Roush wing would go great with my set-up as well.

:( I'm lost. :lol:

Drummer_Mojo

Heavy Metal Machine
I'd say either of the options with black (but I think the white wing with black winglets could look nice and different :D :thumbup:)

500th post:cool:

Onicrom

4.6 Liter Bow Tie Eater
White with Polished Winglets FTW :thumbup:

These or with black winglets, cant go wrong with either due to your wheels imo. :cool: :thumbup: Much, much more people like this wing than dislike it from everything ive seen, and with a big front end, and especially both a big front end and bigger hood, it is a MUST... it looks amazing, perfection. :thumbup: :thumbup: I love the look of it from all angles in person, infact the back view is one of my favorties, pictures dont do it justice at all.... AT ALL!

2000White3.8

Mind over MATTer
black with white winglets :idea:

Ew.

White with white winglets not an option?

Nah, Gotta mix it up, that would look wierd IMO.

These or with black winglets, cant go wrong with either due to your wheels imo. :cool: :thumbup: Much, much more people like this wing than dislike it from everything ive seen, and with a big front end, and especially both a big front end and bigger hood, it is a MUST... it looks amazing, perfection. :thumbup: :thumbup: I love the look of it from all angles in person, infact the back view is one of my favorties, pictures dont do it justice at all.... AT ALL!

Thanks bro. I agree, I think it's the best wing out there. :thumbup:

i vote C and send dat **** to mee!!!!!

U
- 4LYfE
D

U
- 4LYfE
D

If they accidently send me two, I'll send you the extra one. That's a promise my boy. :lol: :thumbup:

I say white with polished.

I think that's what were looking at now that I've thought about it. :thumbup:
there is already enough black on the back of your car man

Exactly. That's what I was worried about. I gotta keep the black mods very subtle but enough to pull off the Oreo theme. I think a black wing might make it too much black. This is still a white car with black accents, not White and Black. I gotta stick with that. :thumbup:

I vote white wing with black ends. You dont have enough chrome on the car to justify spending the money on the polished ones, and the black will look nice with your wheels and other accents. A wing that large painted entirely black would look stupid and half-assed though... so yeah white wing, black ends.