Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Stop The Racist Threads

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by flashover95, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flashover95

flashover95 V7

Whats up with all the racist threads? Im an African American Mustang owner. I thought this site was a place to learn, share, and fellowship about our choice in cars, V6 Mustangs. Seems like every other week there is racist thread in the "Off Topic" section. I think these types of threads should be deleted not just locked.

2. KTBug

KTBug - Kris -

Racist threads, anti-religion threads, anti-cop threads....take your pick! :thumbdown:

3. KTBug

KTBug - Kris -

BTW, the threads are not blatantly racist. The ones that stay open are the OP's opinion. They're entitled to that. When it gets offensive, infractions are handed out and the thread gets closed.

4. taylor0987

taylor0987 New Member

If you notice an offensive post that hasn't been addressed then you can report it to the mods/administrators by clicking on the triangle under the person's name. This triangle: [​IMG]

5. Doc_G

Doc_G Active Member

pffffttttt... good luck w/that one.

6. slvr2000stang

slvr2000stang Another Statistic

That's how this sites OT section Rolls.

Post count is everything

7. Hooligan01

Hooligan01 Cold Hearted B*stard

Make racist comments about whites (if that'll make you happy), won't bother me in the least, and I am white.

8. DEstang

DEstang Why So Serious?

I think white jokes are funny. personally. lighten up

9. elijah-

elijah- kp 4 life

i think people need to stop getting so butthurt. unless its a blatently racist comment with bad intentions, stop crying
    im assuming you were prompted by my thread about me thinking that black girls are ugly..
    so what? if you said white girls were ugly as **** i wouldnt care in the least, youre entitled to your opinions, and i will continue to have sexual relations with my caucasian female acquaintance

10. KTBug

KTBug - Kris -

Just a word of warning: don't continue that thread here. I have ESP. I know what's coming! :D

11. elijah-

elijah- kp 4 life

but but.... hax

12. rgl

rgl i eat rice

Racism offends people? Since when? Half the time black people don't even know WHY they are offended, they just follow the hype started by all those activists like Al Sharpton or Quanel X and whatnot. I haven't found one black person that could explain to me why the word "******" offends them. :uhh:

I mean compare to white people: We could give a **** less how other people feel about us with respect to race. I don't care if a bunch of people hate me just because I'm white. I don't have an oversized sense of entitlement. Please start using your brain instead of getting auto-butthurt by statements like "LOL BLAKS R DUMB". :thumbup:

13. TBR

TBR TYVMSAP

Gonna have to get used to it, man.

It's the internet and anonymity brings out the worst in people. If you can't handle it, don't venture into Off-Topic. There is no learning to be had there.

14. simplesixstang

simplesixstang has bad swampass

Welcome to 3.8. :lol:

You've been here since '04 and you're JUST now complaining?

15. Jester4Kicks

Jester4Kicks pwn-hawk

Um... did you seriously just try to make an argument FOR racism? :uhh:

Somehow I doubt you went around calling people the n-word and then asking them if they were offended.

16. rgl

rgl i eat rice

I made an argument against stupidity, if you don't know why you are offended then stfu. Just because I call someone a ****** doesn't mean I hate black people, it means I wanted to piss them off (same reason you use any "obscenity" towards someone)... and with the gullible black people around today it works every time.

To me racism describes something a bit more devious than just making general statements or stereotyping a group of people. :sleep:

I've been in plenty of situations (sometimes a black person only overheard someone saying it) that escalated very quickly just because the word ****** was said. They only get even angrier when you ask them why they got so mad, they are incapable of coherently explaining themselves... and it's not their fault. They are raised with the idea that everyone is out to get them and that they have to defend themselves at all costs.

I have a few black friends here and there and more than half of them joke around about how easily offended the typical black person is. I go to the University of Houston and man... well anyways me and a friend were standing in line for food and this other black kid starts raising **** about something and got kicked out of the dorm cafeteria, and my friend starts going on a rant about how "too many of these negroes watching the BET" right in front of the guy, it was pretty hilarious. :lol:

I realize that I am extremely abrasive and that I don't conform to society's bullshit, but a racist I am not. Unless I'm one of those weird non conformist racists with an asian gf, and more mexican and black friends than white friends ('tis the crowd at U of H). :uhh:

17. KTBug

KTBug - Kris -

rgl, your argument is completely ludicrous! They are offended if you call them a ****** for the same reason you are offended that I called you an idiot. So you're saying that you need to know why the word idiot is offensive? :rolleyes:

18. rgl

rgl i eat rice

Apparently you don't understand, one is offended by the word idiot because they know what it means. Explain why ****** is offensive. The only people who have any argument are either dead or old, and old black people are cool :)

19. KTBug

KTBug - Kris -

****** is offensive in any time. Just because it's an old word doesn't mean that people who were not around during slavery shouldn't be offended.

20. simplesixstang

simplesixstang has bad swampass

Black ppl make me lol. It's amazing to me how two letters can be removed from the word ****** and replaced with an a and it's all okay for them to use with one another.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.