Stupid things people are afraid of....

TORCH_RED

LS2GTO.com
Anglophobia- Fear of England or English culture, etc
Apotemnophobia- Fear of persons with amputations
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Autodysomophobia- Fear of one that has a vile odor.
Bromidrosiphobia or Bromidrophobia- Fear of body smells
Chrometophobia or Chrematophobia- Fear of money.
Coprophobia- Fear of feces (****)
Defecaloesiophobia- Fear of painful bowels movements
Diplophobia- Fear of double vision
Dutchphobia- Fear of the Dutch
Ephebiphobia- Fear of teenagers
Eurotophobia- Fear of female genitalia
Francophobia- Fear of France or French culture. (Gallophobia, Galiophobia)
Geniophobia- Fear of chins
Genuphobia- Fear of knees
Germanophobia- Fear of Germany or German culture
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words (my favorite)
Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect *****
Japanophobia- Fear of Japanese
Judeophobia- Fear of Jews
Menophobia- Fear of menstruation
Novercaphobia- Fear of your step-mother
Oneirogmophobia- Fear of wet dreams
Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope
Parthenophobia- Fear of virgins or young girls
Phallophobia- Fear of a *****, esp erect
Phobophobia- Fear of phobias
Proctophobia- Fear of rectums
Pteronophobia- Fear of being tickled by feathers
Rhypophobia- Fear of defecation
Russophobia- Fear of Russians
Sinophobia- Fear of Chinese, Chinese culture
Soceraphobia- Fear of parents-in-law
Teutophobia- Fear of German or German things
Urophobia- Fear of urine or urinating
Vitricophobia- Fear of step-father

thats all the really stupid ones i could find. some of these are just crazy! to check the all out, go to http://www.phobialist.com/
 

TORCH_RED

LS2GTO.com
thats not all of them, just the stupid ones that i found to be funny. i'm sure it's on the official website
 

SexyStang

Tang Soo HO
NewStangEnthusiast said:
Exactly... clowns are F-In' creepy, and no, I have never seen IT, I hated clowns WAY before that.

When I was three I had a life sized clown named Moo. Dont ask me why. lol. Anyway, my pit bull Max ripped his face off and all of his stuffing. When I went in my room I saw the mangled clown face it freaked me out so bad I couldnt sleep for a week. I havnt liked them since. Then when I was like 15 my sister had a clown and she left it on the floor one night. When I got up in the middle of the night I stepped on it. It started laughing, playing that clown music and making clown noises. I about **** my pants. I hate those fokers!!!!!!
 

02'StangLover

New Member
SexyStang said:
It started laughing, playing that clown music and making clown noises. I about **** my pants. I hate those fokers!!!!!!
ahahahahaha thats the funniest thing I've ever heard

sorry, that sux for u tho

I'm only scared of Heights whenever i don't have any kind of safety
And when the power goes out, even in the daytime, i don't know why, it just scares the hell outta me
 

NewStangEnthusiast

Sig: Violated
02'StangLover said:
ahahahahaha thats the funniest thing I've ever heard

sorry, that sux for u tho

I'm only scared of Heights whenever i don't have any kind of safety
And when the power goes out, even in the daytime, i don't know why, it just scares the hell outta me
K, that's just weird.
 

Requiem

more bitter by the day
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words

Now thats just cruel... imagine chillin in the psychs room getting analyzed and what not and he just comes out and say. Now son... i'm afraid you suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia *now at this moment you scream and jump out of his office window and fall to your doom* (the question is... would that be murder? lol)
 

damustangfan14

New Member
Requiem said:
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words

Now thats just cruel... imagine chillin in the psychs room getting analyzed and what not and he just comes out and say. Now son... i'm afraid you suffer from Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia *now at this moment you scream and jump out of his office window and fall to your doom* (the question is... would that be murder? lol)

:lol:

Phobophobia- Fear of phobias ....man...how gay do these fears get
 

Dark Shadow

Stinkin' Factory Worker
SexyStang said:
I cant find mine. I HATE clowns......

I don't much care for them, but I hate MIMES !

Anyway, a co-worker of mine was an amateur rodeo bull rider until the day he got flung off the bull and the bull commenced to stomp on him until the rodeo clowns saved his life. My friend says he has a new respect for clowns, " I don't think it's right to laugh at them," he says.
 

DarkEntity

Well-Known Member
In Psycology class, they gave us a whole book, that listed every single phobia out there... Our whole class got a good laugh out of a phobia that said: "Fear of thinking, seeing, or having an erect *****" boy.. must it SUCK for that person!! :lol:

>Hey baby.. let's have sex..
>umm.. ummm.. it's getting bigger.. BIGGER.. AHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Top