Swag Bucks

Narcosis

Drove it, like I stole it
Anybody try this out? My friend turned me onto this and swears it's legit and has gotten free stuff. It's not like you have buy into anything or install anything, so i've been pretty pleased so far. It's like a surf and get money type thing, but it's not bs.

This is my referral if ya feel like helping me out. :)

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=279469

BTW...this wasn't meant to be advertising, I thought it was just a cool site.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
I've won some stuff from sites like that before (at least one $25 GC) but most of them are crap, and change the rules without warning. I tried a new one that gives you points just for doing basic searches, but the search results suck balls. :thumbdown::lol: Good luck. :p

sgramer

Big LoZer
I've won some stuff from sites like that before (at least one $25 GC) but most of them are crap, and change the rules without warning. I tried a new one that gives you points just for doing basic searches, but the search results suck balls. :thumbdown::lol: Good luck. :p

At least I got my 25 dollar GC from that stupid site, but Michelle never did. And after playing a bunch we both have a bunch of points and with those rule changes we won't get crap for them. :mad::thumbdown:

Narcosis

lol...well this one is at least powered by Google and Ask. :p But yeah I haven't heard of them changing rules...that would suck though I suppose.

*waves hand* you will try this one Aida....

Narcosis

At least I got my 25 dollar GC from that stupid site, but Michelle never did. And after playing a bunch we both have a bunch of points and with those rule changes we won't get crap for them. :mad::thumbdown:

Which one did you try?

Narcosis

Those prizes are ****ty. I wouldn't want to waste my time with it.

Well I just figured it was cool, cos I get free crap for doing something I would normally do for nothing anyway. I mean I think you have to take into consideration you're not actually investing anything.

domin8

Lazy Unicorn
Well I just figured it was cool, cos I get free crap for doing something I would normally do for nothing anyway. I mean I think you have to take into consideration you're not actually investing anything.

you're investing time & time = $

sgramer

Big LoZer
Which one did you try?

Some one with a money wheel. I have tried a search one and the results were terrible. It was a google search but it truncated way too may results. Maybe I will try that one you posted just for the heck of it.

Narcosis

Some one with a money wheel. I have tried a search one and the results were terrible. It was a google search but it truncated way too may results. Maybe I will try that one you posted just for the heck of it.

Ah yeah I see what you're sayin...I think this one cuts it off to about 5 or 6 pages. But that's usually plenty for me, as I find what i'm looking for within that many.