TGIF

BigEZ

Between two ferns
Thank god. This week has gone by so slow for me. I'm just ready for the weekend to get here. But alas it looks like i'll be working late on this friday.

How's everyone elses friday going?

J snazzy

Cuttles!
as you said TGIF

Tommrow I have a lot of stuff to do

Wake up a 6:30
Drive to freinds house, check out this CRX w b16 he bought for 800 bucks
7:30 ish go to my supercar show
9:30 go home and sleep
4:00 go see black snake moan
6:00 go to dinner
8:00 maybe party?

Wandler

@nwandler
Finally, a friday thread. This can be the brother to HSIOW.

Building some computers at work today. It's kind of a pain in the ass but ohh well, something to do. It also snowed about 6 - 7 inches so far and we are supposed to get more...

Holly

it's all in your head
Well, I have to work 6-close tonight, and 3-close on Saturday and Sunday.. sooo, looks like I won't have much of a weekend :lol:

J snazzy

Cuttles!
Finally, a friday thread. This can be the brother to HSIOW.

Building some computers at work today. It's kind of a pain in the ass but ohh well, something to do. It also snowed about 6 - 7 inches so far and we are supposed to get more...
Then we can have a GDIM

God damn its monday :(

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce
all i know is it better not ****ing rain today because i know damn well i didnt take a friday off for the first time in forever not to be able to go to the track.

Requiem

more bitter by the day
as you said TGIF

Tommrow I have a lot of stuff to do

Wake up a 6:30
Drive to freinds house, check out this CRX w b16 he bought for 800 bucks
7:30 ish go to my supercar show
9:30 go home and sleep
4:00 go see black snake moan
6:00 go to dinner
8:00 maybe party?
CRX with a b16 for that cheap? word.

And my saturday is better. :p

Going to VIR (Virginia International Raceway) to take pictures at the USDrift Nationals... but I'm going to be out on the track because I have a media pass. Muahahaha. :D

I'm leaving tonight to go party with a bunch of Lookout Drift dudes, and probably end up doing it tomorrow too. Haha

BigEZ

Between two ferns
Well it's raining here today and tomorrow's gonna be busy as all get out.

Get up at 8:00
Take rotors off my car by 10:00
Go to just brakes to have them machined
Come back and put them back on along with new brake pads
Then if it's stopped raining i might wash my car
Around 6 i have to go with my friend to bb so he can have a sub replaced
7:00 gotta make dinner and eat and see if theres a party somewhere. maybe.

Sunday i'm gonna be cruising around town looking for places for a photoshoot

But oh man next friday is gonna be fun well maybe not so much fun as interesting.

J snazzy

Cuttles!
CRX with a b16 for that cheap? word.

And my saturday is better. :p

Going to VIR (Virginia International Raceway) to take pictures at the USDrift Nationals... but I'm going to be out on the track because I have a media pass. Muahahaha. :D

I'm leaving tonight to go party with a bunch of Lookout Drift dudes, and probably end up doing it tomorrow too. Haha
Yep, B16a2 crx

It has, no hood, no front bumper, no headlights, no interior, at all (It has dynomatt everywhere), no seats, not dash, the sunroof is not in place. Its lowered, and I think he said it has a mugen body kit, I haven't seen it yet. Oh currently I think its open headers also, probably doesn't sound to good

But, its cool cause he is gonna race it, try to get it up to racing standards (cage, fire system). Oh and he was joking about just welding some sheet metal for the sun roof, I told him to do it :lol: :thumbup:

I will get pics tommrow tom :cool:

ScavX99

Bling Bling
so freaking tired that im falling asleep while reading this post.. not saying thread is boring. just tired.

TGIF..

Maybe i'll clean my engine today.

XxELeMeNt92

Hunter Green '98
today and tomorrow is awful

i work so my weekend is ruined

however, i am goin to a bday party tonight after work

Impackt

Warren B.
I played Starcraft in the morning, on the internet in the afternoon, now I'm going to brush my teeth and mail my mom her passport to Seattle because she lost her license. I guess she can't get on the Army base without id...

BigEZ

Between two ferns
I played Starcraft in the morning, on the internet in the afternoon, now I'm going to brush my teeth and mail my mom her passport to Seattle because she lost her license. I guess she can't get on the Army base without id...
Yup they dont like it when you try to get in without id tried that at my bro's naval base and they got kinda pissy.

BigEZ

Between two ferns
It's that time of the week again. Hows everyones good friday going?

**** here is about to hit the fn hardcore. One of our clients isnt paying so we are being forced to withold drawings until we get paid. Mind you its not like they are just a month out of date for paying they have 6 months worth of invoices that we sent them that they have yet to pay.

But anyways today should be interesting.