Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

the new guy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jay_phase, Jan 21, 2008.

1. jay_phase

jay_phase New Member

im a new member here and just wanted to see some forums and whatnot. i drive an automatic windveil blue 2007 v6 pony package mustang. as of now, my car is completely stock but i do plan on adding parts (with your help). i tried racing my car at a local drag strip which is a quarter mile and got a time of 15.9 sec. i was reading stuff online and saw that an automatic stock v6 2005+ stang's potential is 15.3 sec. i was hoping with your advice on installing parts, different brands, and mods i can do, it can get my time lower. thank you :D

p.s. i do have the races i did on video. i'll post it up as soon as i upload them to my computer.

2. Taylor

Taylor New Member

Welcome to the site man. Its always nice to have new members.

I'm the moderator of the Media/Exterior sections of the site. So feel free to swing by and ask questions about appearance mods, what you should do to your car, what'll look best, and how to's. The more pictures you post the better. I love photos of mustangs. I have a zillion of them saved on my computer.

Theres plenty of other members here who can help you. Glad you joined our family!

3. Wendy

Wendy Hi Guys!

Glad to have you and welcome! :)

We also just started a parts directory which could be pretty helpful. We are still just getting it kicked off though. I'm no expert on your year model but we'll all help as much as we can!

Can't wait to see the vids! :D

4. mysteed

mysteed is back!

Welcome to the site. Post up the vids when you get the chance.

5. JRicky

JRicky New Member

pretty cool sir....actually, if I was gonna buy a new stang....it'd be the exact same as your car, love windveil blue

6. MEstang95

MEstang95 2009 Stanley Cups Champs!

welcome to the site. glad to have some newer models on here. feel free to ask questions in any of the sections, and don't be afraid to use the search to find things as well.