The Official Battlefield 3 Thread

1998232v6

2004 Silver Cobra
I tried playing two games and in each one I kept falling through the map all over the place. We couldn't even arm the damn bomb :fuuu:

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
So I haven't played since Saturday night because I will rage myself into a heart attack. I was going like 6-18 on the reg. ****ing level 27s and **** on the beta, probably never seen an IRL ***** in their life.

I ran into a level 35 last night. What's been bugging me is people not playing the objectives. While on defense, I've been watching guys rack up kills when the enemy is arming, but then not attempting to disarm.

Orguss

It's SHO Time!
I ran into a level 35 last night. What's been bugging me is people not playing the objectives. While on defense, I've been watching guys rack up kills when the enemy is arming, but then not attempting to disarm.

Those jackholes probably perfected the technique playing BC2. I see that **** all the time.

Pinoy Boy

That Guy...
Here is my evidence that I'm not saying ****, just because I like CoD.

I still sneak up behind people and crouch at them. I laugh at myself everytime I do it too.

As to the recoil the m4a1 doesn't have that much, plus you got the foregrip on. Yes you can spray but average players won't be able to hit much that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

3.8Mateo

Wild and Free bro
Lol try spraying with the support class. It's badass for cover, especially with extended mags. But you don't hit ****.

Mormonstang

Oh herrow!
You don't have that one class you like to play a lot? I mean yeah I have favorite guns, and it's normally based on how accurate they are. That's more "realistic" than anything else, soldiers get attached to their guns.

1998232v6

2004 Silver Cobra
i use medic and engineer class a lot(In BF3). But i love my gold stars so i switch it up.

I also saw some 35's last night and some commanders .. i raged so hard :rage:

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
You don't have that one class you like to play a lot? I mean yeah I have favorite guns, and it's normally based on how accurate they are. That's more "realistic" than anything else, soldiers get attached to their guns.

Then if you want to talk about realistic, only scrub shooters have incredibly bad recoil with their guns. People who are trained to kill and use the same gun everyday have considerably less recoil then what you would consider "realistic." A professional shooter is going to have an incredbily good stance and control of his gun so it doesn't recoil that much at all.

Mormonstang

Oh herrow!
Then if you want to talk about realistic, only scrub shooters have incredibly bad recoil with their guns. People who are trained to kill and use the same gun everyday have considerably less recoil then what you would consider "realistic." A professional shooter is going to have an incredbily good stance and control of his gun so it doesn't recoil that much at all.

I just think it's funny fan boys always call battlefield realistic