The Walking Dead *potential spoilers inside*

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
I didnt get that far but the way he went out in the show was pretty lame. Rick killing everyone in sight was pretty badass though.
A lot of fan theories are saying he isn't dead because Nicholas was on top of him. I guess we'll next episode. In the comics he was beaten to death in front of Rick and some other people by Nagan

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
That would be the best fake out since the "i see dead people" movie.

2 issues though; 1 Glen is wearing a grey shirt and thats what the Z's rip through and 2, there's arterial blood spurt, that wouldn't happen because Nick would've already been dead.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
A lot of fan theories are saying he isn't dead because Nicholas was on top of him. I guess we'll next episode. In the comics he was beaten to death in front of Rick and some other people by Nagan
Hoping this is true. :( But I don't see how he could possibly escape either way.

Wandler

@nwandler
****in Glen. Sucks. Just catching back up and the end of season 5 and so far season 6 have been pretty good. I couldn't stand early/mid season 5.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
Was it Glenn on the radio? I thought it sounded like Rick but I guess people are saying it's Glenn. I think we're going to find out he's alive just to watch him get killed by the new guy.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
I thought it sounded like Glenn but it didn't even cross my mind during the episode that it would be him, then again I didn't realize Patty was the damn truck either.