There and back again... post 1 updated with full story :D

chaoticdismay

the rippin and the tearin
:lol: It's 2:21 am... this was an awesome read. lol
thanks stationwagon :thumbup:

what part of alabama were you in?

its not all bad
along I20. I'm sure the state isn't bad, but the bugs at the place we stopped.... wtf!

I'm going to take my test now

I shall read when i get back
ok slick

no need for "oops" my good sir. i'm sure eric will post vids and pics in your thread, this was only meant to tell our tale :D and thanks to you and tad (and his family) again :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

greensteeda

Retired Speed Racer Mod. Suck It!
no need for "oops" my good sir. i'm sure eric will post vids and pics in your thread, this was only meant to tell our tale :D and thanks to you and tad (and his family) again :thumbup:

You guys are more than welcome and always have a place to crash in TN;):thumbup:

Doc_G

wish I'd known someone from tx was going to be comming thru here. I'd have offered 'em some of my bar-b-q. Hmmm maybe next time.

Rapscallion

Like I give a ****
Pulitzer **** right there. You had me laughing, crying, feelings of self loathing, hatred, regret and in the end, love.

:love:

chaoticdismay

and i thought it was all a dream... so magical :cry:
it was magical, thanks for snuggling with me!!

:uhh:

wish I'd known someone from tx was going to be comming thru here. I'd have offered 'em some of my bar-b-q. Hmmm maybe next time.
we were only there for the amount of time it took to go across the state on I20 :( if it wasn't late, and we'd have known that you would have liked to know that we were coming so you could have offered food, we would have GLADLY accepted :cry:

Pulitzer **** right there. You had me laughing, crying, feelings of self loathing, hatred, regret and in the end, love.

:love:
TY sir TY. glad i made you have all those emotions :love:

God that was a good read.

Simply amazing.:lol::lol::thumbup:

*claps*
thanks sir :thumbup:

chaoticdismay

Great story, sounds like a lot of driving :eek:
thanks scott. eric did the majority of it, i told him to let me know when he wanted me to take over and i did; so i'd say 30/70 (just the trip, not including his road racing lol)

What route did you take to get home from east Tennessee?
from nashville we took 40 through memphis and hooked up with 30 once in arkansas

Doc_G

we were only there for the amount of time it took to go across the state on I20 :( if it wasn't late, and we'd have known that you would have liked to know that we were coming so you could have offered food, we would have GLADLY accepted :cry:

Pffft... I have an open spot in my dungeon.. errr downstairs guest room for any 3.8'r who can respect the fact I have kids so dont party all night long. It comes complete w/cable tv, playstation two,(various games to play including but not limited to needforspeed underground/underground2 TeKkEn4 Madden 07 various other little racing/keep you occupied type games) Highspeed wireless internet access, airconditioning, a twin bed, a futon (w/the comfortable 8" matress not that crappy 6" one) couch that will sleep another 2 ppl, own closet space, personal bathroom (w/shower no less) and a beautiful view of my half torn down mustang. Plus numerous other odds and ends that ends up stashed down in the garage.