Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

This is my 2012 procharged lava red metallic 3.7L V6

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 12lavaredstang, Jul 14, 2014.

1. 12lavaredstang

12lavaredstang New Member

hey im new here and am very active in the car show industry. I am fairly knowledgeable about car stuff when it comes to aftermarket parts. Here is a list of my modifications
    Interior Mods: Red dome lights, Boss 302 steering wheel

Exterior Mods: TruFiber Boss 302 lower valance, GT bumper, TruFiber carbonfiber LG88 bumper Grill, TruFiber carbonfiber California special wing, TruFiber carbonfiber mirror covers, TruFiber carbonfiber decklid, VIS Fiberglass Stalker Hood, MMD paint match quarter window louvers, MMD paint match tail light bezel, Raxiom smoked projector headlights.

Exhaust: BBK ceramic coated Long tube headers, BBK off road x-pipe, magnaflow axle back exhaust.

Suspension: Koni STR-T struts and shocks, eibach sportline springs, eibach caster bolts, Granatelli Motor Sports race adjustable lower control arms, Granatelli Motor Sports lower control arm relocation brackets, Granatelli Motor Sports adjustable upper control arm, Granatelli Motor Sports adjustable panhard rod, Granatelli Motor Sports panhard brace, Granatelli Motor Sports three way adjustable front and rear sway bars,

GT500 upper strut mounts

Motor: Ported upper and lower intake manifolds (lonewolf performance) Procharger P1SC. Dyno tune by Granatelli Motor Sports, Bosh 85lb injectors, vortech boost a pump, NGK Iridium spark plugs, Jet MAF sensor, BBK 73MM throttlebody, CFM billet valve breather, JLT satin oil catch can.

Wheels: 2010 black GT500 wheels 19x8.5 in front and 19x10 in the rear, Pirelli Pzero all-season tires 245/40/19 front 275/45/19 rear.

Breaks: Stoptech drilled and slotted rotors front and rear, stock calipers painted red, EBC redstuff breakpads front and rear.

Audio: Focal 570CA1 componets front and rear, JL 12W3 Sub in a custom ported box, JL audio JX360/4 amp to run the front and rear speakers, JL audio JX500/1 amp to run my sub, JL audio Subwoofer volume knob.

Misc: Granatelli Motor Sports Line Lock, Eaton Trutrak posi, aluminum 1 piece driveshaft

2. 12lavaredstang

3. Markstang

Markstang Polishing my banhammer Staff Member

4. 12lavaredstang

5. getsidewayzdrift

getsidewayzdrift one- wheel peelin!