To Turbo or not to Turbo

Orodi

I am doing some research for the turbo company I work for and I am trying to figure out the market for a v6 turbo application. What are your thoughts?:thumbup::thumbdown:?

MadStang

HAHA WUT
currently the only competitor is TMA Turbo.

From what I've seen from your turbo kits, this will be a very cost effective kit for v6 owners. And if it's priced anywhere around your current kits, I think it'll be a huge hit.

punypony

Sleeper
i'm pretty sure at this point you would be the primary provider, most new kits are home made and Andy might be doing turbo's on a limited basis.

punypony

Sleeper
there is no realistic way to make a new and quality turbo kit for 1k.....a decent turbo alone would cost close to 1k.

Duke

God
there is no realistic way to make a new and quality turbo kit for 1k.....a decent turbo alone would cost close to 1k.

If he can deliver all the piping and all you need is the turbo that leaves a lot of options open though.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
If he can deliver all the piping and all you need is the turbo that leaves a lot of options open though.

well his current kits he offers three turbos.

The basic turbo (don't know the brand)
Master Power Turbo
Turbonetics Turbo

So there are options either way, for the budget build or top of the line...

Duke

God
dont you need the tubular K and front COs for these kits?

We shouldn't. 5.0Ls don't but the mod motors do. I really hope we don't, as that would kind of defeat the purpose of an inexpensive turbo kit. From looking at thier website a complete kit is half of Andy's. Even if it makes 1/2 the power it's still a deal.

MadStang

HAHA WUT
We shouldn't. 5.0Ls don't but the mod motors do. I really hope we don't, as that would kind of defeat the purpose of an inexpensive turbo kit. From looking at thier website a complete kit is half of Andy's. Even if it makes 1/2 the power it's still a deal.

I doubt it's needed. there's so much room as is considering the 3.8's size.

Duke

God
Huh, I can save on shipping since I live only a few hours away
can I donate my car for a free turbo kit? :uhh::lol: