To Turbo or not to Turbo

WhydidIbuyaV6?

actually I was very excited and could not form sentences but what I meant to say was that I want it to be under 1.5k for what they are giving me not the tune, injectors and pump. But just so I can figure this out, this how much are the injectors and pump?

Ortiz

Sup
actually I was very excited and could not form sentences but what I meant to say was that I want it to be under 1.5k for what they are giving me not the tune, injectors and pump. But just so I can figure this out, this how much are the injectors and pump?

It all depends man, if you look for used ones they can go really cheap.

Btw - Your username will be voted for best of 2010 :taylor:

RustyRodder

Dumbass. That's you.
no reason you wouldnt pass- as long as you retain your EGR and cats, as well as not throwing codes. I have many friends with FI- from turbos to prochargered to meth'd vortechs- and no problems passing

Orodi

Sorry folks due to being called away by the military I havn't been on in a while. I am going to be back in a few days and will be working out the details. Chad is ready to start mocking up the V6 kit and wants to start ASAP. It will be for the 99-04 cars first. I will keep you all posted on the progress. Patience is a big part in this as it takes time to get things right the 1st time. Once again thank you too all for your input.

Spyderbell

Sorry i didn't read really any of the post but is this being done with an on3 kit? If so which turbo did you go with? and which K member?

just wondering for my own knowledge :)

Orodi

Yeah I am pretty sure with all the room under the hood the K-member will not be an issue. I am looking forward to getting it done to see what our donor car will do. However it is up to him as to how far he wants to push it. We will be using most likely a 60mm single. As a 70mm is a bit much for a 5.0L.

daniel122793

i plan on puting a turbo on my car i was planin on do all the fab myself but could yall make all the hot side pipin and about how much