Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Took the car to the track!

Discussion in '2005-2010 V6 Mustang Tech' started by SeXiBlOnDe18, Oct 10, 2005.

1. SeXiBlOnDe18

SeXiBlOnDe18 Wished 4 a GT

Frankly i could give a **** less what you or anybody esle on here thinks i got on this site to ask crap about my car, so you can kiss my @$$... O and mind your own god **** business you ****.:lol:

2. Sonic232Stang

Sonic232Stang 3.8mustang.com addict

your hott.. ...:cool:

3. SeXiBlOnDe18

See thats what gets me into this crap....ppl telling me im hot all the time, NO i dont need attention from yall i get it enough at home from my b/f... i have this s/n becuz i thought it was cute and i have my pic on there becuz i couldnt get my car on the avatar without it looking distorted so.......please just keep yall's comments to yourselves about m ylooks ****!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4. Sonic232Stang

Sonic232Stang 3.8mustang.com addict

o.....k......:uhh:

pwned:(

5. SeXiBlOnDe18

sorry no offense i wasnt trying to be a *****, i just get SO sick and tired of all these @$$***** being mean to me for what my screen name is or something stupid....i dont need attention for my looks i really dont care i just wanted to talk to GUYZ that might no something more than the girls out there about CARS !!!

6. tomzac

tomzac 232 or 330

Get used to it blondi. With a site full of mainly 16-26 year old males, you're being very naive if you think the leg humpers aren't going to say anything. Boys will be boys.;) Now get to the track and show us what you can do in your car.:thumbup: :thumbup:

7. neatofrito1618

neatofrito1618 ...

if u dont care what people think then start arguing with people when they say ur hott

8. moe man

moe man Red fury

:lol: its obvious you want the attention or you would not post up you pic. Plus you post your my space address up for WHAT??? if you dont want the compliments and attention? easy take your pic down:thumbup: my .02

9. alexr

alexr Canadian

Oh. I am sorry, don't you mean the car mommy and daddy bought you little girl? I have my doubts that a "Window Tint Installer" can comfortably afford a new 2005 V6 and purchase expensive modifications for it also. I could be wrong; but where I live, that job doesn’t make a lot of money, unless you’re installing tint for Hollywood celebrities or something.

When you complain of comments that is a direct by-product of your naive ignorant doing, then it is my duty and "my business" as a member of the internet community to inform you why these comments are being made.
    :D

I'm not going to start a flame-war with you, so this will be my last post concerning this thread.

10. itwillstangya

itwillstangya Member #6824

Most of these guys don't know **** about cars either. They try to act tough on the internet, sorry about the bullshit ya have to put up with.

11. SeXiBlOnDe18

***** mommmy and daddy didnt buy me my car you **** they own the tint shop i work for and yes your right i dont get paid much only 300 per week but some how i afford to pay my car note and insurance and cell phone bill those are all the bills i have my car note financed for 5 years with a 6500 trade in payment is 336 per month, so look here you son of a *****. mind your own business and unless you have your facts together shut your ****ing mouth, and if you think i want attention dont go into a thread that i posted you @$$hole and you wont have to worry about me "wanting attention". That should solve your little problem!!! O and before anybody says soemthing no the car isnt in my name becuz i didint have enough credit since im 18 so its in my grandmother so my insurance is only 100 so i could afford the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Also your only 2 years older than me and what do you do for a living scare people with a flash light???? go get a gun you rent-a-cop!

12. alexr

alexr Canadian

I wasn't going to reply again, but I can't help myself.

I think you need to clam down a little bit.

Once again, I am sorry... It's your grandmother’s vehicle then. You just drive it. Since it's registered in your grandmother’s name, I'm assuming she had to sign for the title and purchase the car. The more and more I listen to you, the more stuck-up and spoiled you seem.

It's very simple. Just remove your face and your self-absorbed website URL from your profile and the leghumpers will leave you alone, period! Or does this go beyond your common-sense?

For your information, I am issued a firearm and I make a comfortable living. Thanks.

EDIT:
    I noticed you suddenly had a change of profession... Did that happen overnight?

13. SeXiBlOnDe18

look buddy i dont know what your problem with me is but i think you need to just leave me the hell alone and mind your own business, yes it is in her name im sorry i didnt have ANY credit but i dont see how it is hers if i pay for it??? answer that no i didint have a change of profession overnight, but i will be starting a new job in a week and starting nursing school so i thought while i was changing my profile i decided to change my profession as well, so look you can keep ragging on me i dont really care...im done arguing!

14. Dark02Pony

Dark02Pony New Member

if they ask who the owner of the car is you cant say yourself, it would be your grandmother, therefore its her car

15. aryanracer88

aryanracer88 Master of the PoonTang

lets get back on track before a mod shuts it down. Thanks.

16. Mustang007

Mustang007 Fire Medic

Is it a auto or 5spd?

Try some bolt-ons and gears first before you decide to throw nitrous on it.

With simple bolt-ons (cai, exhaust, chip) and 4.10s with T-Lok you should have no problem getting around a 14.8.

17. neatofrito1618

neatofrito1618 ...

its a 5 speed. but to hit 15.4 she probaly had a man drive...

18. alexr

alexr Canadian

Let’s say you finish payments in the car. Even then, (unless you have a written contract with your grandmother saying she'll hand over the car to you when payments are complete, or whatever) your grandmother doesn’t have to give the car to you, and can take away that car from you anytime she wants. In the eyes of the law, she owns the vehicle, regardless who made/makes payments on it. I hope you get receipts from your grandmother (or whoever) when you pay her monthly. It may sound untrusting and mean, but it's wise.

I've already submitted an inquiry to have this thread locked down, in benefit to both SeXiBlOnDe18 and myself. I just cannot stop responding to her replies...

19. Mustang007

Mustang007 Fire Medic

:wtf:

I think it's wise that you stop posting in this thread.

Anyways, back to the subject, I think a stock 5spd 05 V6 Stang should be able to pull a high 14 in the 1/4th since i've seen numerous 05 autos that run low 15s. Then again, by looking at your slip, you had a good 60 and trap so maybe there isn't much room for improvement. Maybe the 05 autos preform just as well as the 5spds.

20. SeXiBlOnDe18

yes a guy did drive it i ive never raced it at the track before becuz i didnt want to go out there and stall out or something so i told him to race it i just wanted to see what it would run, im gonna go practice on my b/f's auto GT(not using the nitrous) before i race mine just to get the feel of driving down the track! But the guy that drove my car is selling a nitrous kit and he said he would sell it to my b/f if wanted it for like 200, but they help each other out and i told him i wanted it but i dont hink he is gonna let me have it he thinks im gonna blow the motor or void my warranty....i dunno what im gonna do yet well see as time goes along....