TransGo or Superior shift kit

SDStangv6

i think they're basically the same. your replacing the springs and drilling holes. the Transco come with an easy to follow video, the Superior does'nt.

Blackmustang

Stylin' with the top down
I'd personally go with a Superior. They are less expensive, I haven't heard of any problems with them, and they were designed and developed through field testing on police vehicles. Many members on this board have Superior shift kits (including myself) and love them. Just my opinion, though. Some people swear by TransGo. I can get you either kit you want-60.00 shipped for TransGo (no video, but detailed instructions) or a Superior (w/detailed instructions) for 55.00 shipped. Professional installation will run about 100.00-200.00 and take about 2 hours.

DarkH4z3

Originally posted by Blackmustang
I'd personally go with a Superior. They are less expensive, I haven't heard of any problems with them, and they were designed and developed through field testing on police vehicles. Many members on this board have Superior shift kits (including myself) and love them. Just my opinion, though. Some people swear by TransGo. I can get you either kit you want-60.00 shipped for TransGo (no video, but detailed instructions) or a Superior (w/detailed instructions) for 55.00 shipped. Professional installation will run about 100.00-200.00 and take about 2 hours.
Is one of them easier to install than the other?

WetDonkey

Tech tech tech...
I love my Superior. I called a few tranny shops asking the same question you are now and two out of three techs reccomended the Superior. Wasen't Jerry on TCCOA talking about how the TransGo can cause serious problems?

SDStangv6

anyone with a Transco or Superior, can you please scan the instructions and email it to me?:D i have the B&M and the instructions suck balls

DarkH4z3

Originally posted by SDStangv6
anyone with a Transco or Superior, can you please scan the instructions and email it to me?:D i have the B&M and the instructions suck balls
dont jack the thread.... if you need instructions, make a thread askin for them :disgust:

SDStangv6

gees calm down. seems like th threats dead anyways. im not the one asking questions that already been ask a thousand times! use the search button buddy.

DarkH4z3

Originally posted by SDStangv6
gees calm down. seems like th threats dead anyways. im not the one asking questions that already been ask a thousand times! use the search button buddy.
gees, the thread is a day old..... Im just tellin you to keep the discussion on topic because im looking for up to date info. Maybe you should use the "new thread" button, buddy. :rolleyes: