Transmission swap?

6w5

Truck2010
I have done a little research but not much. I am thinking of instead of selling my car doing a swap and putting a 4R70W in place of the T5 I have in there now.

I have swapped Auto to Manual but not the other way around. How much would a swap like this cost including installation?

(I don't think physically I could do it and don't want to risk more injury).

Ltngdrvr

Don't know how much the swap would cost total but I have a fresh 4R70W and a brand new Circle D billet front 2800 stall converter sitting in my garage waiting for a new owner...

93pony

should be easy since you dont have to worry about pedals and stuff. done swaps like this in older cars and it was easy

6w5

Truck2010
Don't know how much the swap would cost total but I have a fresh 4R70W and a brand new Circle D billet front 2800 stall converter sitting in my garage waiting for a new owner...

I would pick that up in a minute if I had the cash. Right now I am just totally tapped out.

Like I said I was just curious, I didn't figure it would be that hard but its kind of the issue of I just don't have help anymore to do it and the fact that I had two major shoulder surgeries last year and I can't lift of do anything other than daily activities and I don't want to risk re-injury.

need to reflash the computer or change it out. if you change it, you need to gets the pats taken care of as well. need to swap the trans harness as well. nothing else is really required

taylor0987

need to reflash the computer or change it out. if you change it, you need to gets the pats taken care of as well. need to swap the trans harness as well. nothing else is really required

a reflash will work with an automatic to manual swap, however, for a manual to automatic swap he will need a computer from an automatic.

bigeif

got boost, must go faster
i think Lentech makes a module that will control the trans without reflashing the ECU