TV Discussion Thread

idioteque

Pine away for your banner years.
For those who watch it, what're your takes on the Watchmen series?
I couldn't really get into it at first, but it really started drawing me in around episode 5. I'm probably going to rewatch the early episodes before the finale. I will probably appreciate them more after seeing where they were going with everything.

Ortiz

Sup
Queen of the south. Yall need to go watch it. It's pretty damn legit and it happened in real life. Not as how the show portrays it but it's a solid watch. In a nutshell, it's about a cartel gf where they "kill" her bf, she tries to flee but gets captured by a different cartel. She is sent to Dallas and is used a low life mule. She takes what she learned from her bf and starts going up in the ranks.

She then breaks away and starts her own cartel and runs the show but it didn't happen overnight or as easy. It's pretty legit, I'm telling you. Go watch it.

Ortiz

Sup
No need to now that we know whats its about:lol:

Watch that wolf **** on d+ nat geo. freaking amazing.
What wolf ****? Speaking of wolves, I've saw a picture of a wolf and damn dude, they are big. I thought they were husky size but some are large as hell. Watched The Grey again and the post credit scene is legit too.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Yeah, we watched that. There are so many cool animals shows on there. That's the only thing I'll use D+ for.
we watch my animal shows and mandalorian on there, and nothing else really. i love nature shows and this kingdom of the white wolf is one of the best ever.

Derick

Best Of The Best
The Staircase on Netflix anyone? It's an older documentary that got added on to, and been on netflix for a bit, but we had never heard of it. Pretty damn good if you like crime documentaries.

Ortiz

Sup
So the Mandalorian made me watch some of these Star Wars movies. Watched Episode 1 and 2. Bro.............. why haven't I seen them before?