TV Discussion Thread

Derick

Best Of The Best
actually just got back into letterkenney the other day. couldn't remember where i was so picked up a few episodes into season 2. i remember them but think im close to where i left off.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
The local sports radio station created this bracket. See songs are terrible but whatever. This is after round 1 of the voting.
3BD187EF-7441-448F-B725-E48217E27193.jpeg

Zuplar

Zup
I don't know if this makes me very average, but pretty much all those shows would be my list of top shows and I'd make one addition (Trailer Park Boys), but I could live the rest of my life only watching the shows on that bracket, lol.

Derick

Best Of The Best
never seen any in the lower left. barely even recognize a few of the names. i know all of the animated ones, but never really watched them. just simpsons as a kid, a few season of south park, and none of the others.

so my final four would be Breaking Bad, Always Sunny, don't know, and don't care :lol: seinfeld was pretty close.

Wandler

@nwandler
never seen any in the lower left. barely even recognize a few of the names. i know all of the animated ones, but never really watched them. just simpsons as a kid, a few season of south park, and none of the others.

so my final four would be Breaking Bad, Always Sunny, don't know, and don't care :lol: seinfeld was pretty close.
Same. Be The Wire and Parks and Rec for me.