TV Discussion Thread

Wandler

@nwandler
You ever watch The Grand Tour when Jeremy does Farmkhana? Pretty funny and not too far off.

It was impressive how many times he did manage to do the spot in one take.

I didn't realize he was 50 either.

Zuplar

Zup
You ever watch The Grand Tour when Jeremy does Farmkhana? Pretty funny and not too far off.

Really hadn't watched that much of Grand Tour. Just not as impressed with it as Top Gear.

Jeff

Florida Man

That one was hilarious. He's a talented driver for sure. They're all starting to get old unfortunately

Holly

it's all in your head
I started The Wire and Downton Abbey. I think I'll make it through a few seasons of The Wire, but I think I've already met my limit with 3 episodes of Downtown Abbey :lol:

Derick

Best Of The Best
I started The Wire and Downton Abbey. I think I'll make it through a few seasons of The Wire, but I think I've already met my limit with 3 episodes of Downtown Abbey :lol:
Middle of the series isn't that awesome, but overall it is a great series.

Last edited:

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
No talk of GOT trailers?

No Bran in the tombs? Maybe they’re not ADA complaint or he is the NightKing?

Derick

Best Of The Best
I don't watch trailers
you watch got?

i know i don't. wandler doesn't either. holly def does but i don't think any other regulars do. maybe zup, but i don't think he does either.

speaking of holly.....has she been around since she got sick? thats the last thing i remember.

Holly

it's all in your head
you watch got?

i know i don't. wandler doesn't either. holly def does but i don't think any other regulars do. maybe zup, but i don't think he does either.

speaking of holly.....has she been around since she got sick? thats the last thing i remember.
Crazy busy with work. Working right now actually.

Jeff

Florida Man
you watch got?

I watch got

Zuplar

Zup
you watch got?

I think at this point I'm 2 seasons behind. I was really into it, then I got burnt out for awhile.

Derick

Best Of The Best
I think at this point I'm 2 seasons behind. I was really into it, then I got burnt out for awhile.
i think im 3 behind. i was currently when all that kodi streaming crap worked, but probably haven't watched got for 3 years. im actually kinda curious now that i think about it. gonna go read some episode summaries and try to figure out where i was at.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Season 7 **** starts hitting the fan.

Wife and I binged the first 4 seasons to catch up and we’ve watched them as they came out starting with season 5. We rewatched season 7 last month. Best show ever made for sure.

Derick

Best Of The Best
looking like i didn't finish season 5. i might have but i'd probably have to turn it on to remember. don't remember teh night king really or whats her face having a big dragon. i def remember season 4 b/c they killed my favorite and all the stuff with the mountain dude.

Zuplar

Zup
i think im 3 behind. i was currently when all that kodi streaming crap worked, but probably haven't watched got for 3 years. im actually kinda curious now that i think about it. gonna go read some episode summaries and try to figure out where i was at.
I had to watch a few episodes before I could figure out where I was. I didn't mind rewatching though as it had been awhile anyways.

Season 7 **** starts hitting the fan.

Wife and I binged the first 4 seasons to catch up and we’ve watched them as they came out starting with season 5. We rewatched season 7 last month. Best show ever made for sure.
That's good, cause I had found some of it to be a little boring and dragging out.