TV Discussion Thread

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
I’m halfway through season 5. I actually got the last 3 seasons on Blu-ray for Christmas. I had stopped watching, I think, when it started getting ahead of the books. Season 5 is starting pretty slow.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
Finally got caught up on GOT--I had forgotten how good this show is. I'm sure I'll hear all the spoilers long before I watch the final season but that's ok. lol

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
I could have done without the incest at the end. I mean incest is fine for the bad guys, but not the heroes! I guess it's a Targaryen thing. :uhh:

I'm also still deeply disappointed that Shireen's fool didn't turn out to be anyone important. He was creepy as **** in the books.

Derick

Best Of The Best
like the good guys? i can't stand them :lol:

i watched a lot of walking dead, and it still pisses me off they killed shane. he was teh best of the best.

Wandler

@nwandler
Walking Dead is still a thing? I gave up when Negan showed up.

Shane was the worst. But not as bad as Rick and Coral.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I could have done without the incest at the end. I mean incest is fine for the bad guys, but not the heroes! I guess it's a Targaryen thing. :uhh:

I'm also still deeply disappointed that Shireen's fool didn't turn out to be anyone important. He was creepy as **** in the books.
Remind me of Shireen’s fool. I know who she is but I’m not getting your reference.

It is damn good. My wife sent me a meme that said if you watched one episode everyday starting Feb 6th, you would roll right into the new season in April.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Walking Dead is still a thing? I gave up when Negan showed up.

Shane was the worst. But not as bad as Rick and Coral.
I'm like 3 seasons behind at least. That show is terrible.

How someone the worst but not as bad as someone else ? Rick is the worst for sure. That show would prob still be relevant if Shane was the leader.

Holly

it's all in your head
Remind me of Shireen’s fool. I know who she is but I’m not getting your reference.

It is damn good. My wife sent me a meme that said if you watched one episode everyday starting Feb 6th, you would roll right into the new season in April.
Finally convinced the SO to watch it with me. We are on the last episode of S1. Should work out well.

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC

He wasn't in the show at all. In the books, he's always saying cryptic verses and, more telling, Melisandre warns that he's dangerous. See below:
Patchface

Derick

Best Of The Best
bringing @Hell_Razor over here

Not sure if this is the right thread but has anyone watched Abducted in Plain Sight on netflix? Holy ****!
i think the parents should be charged with the same crimes as the pedo. watching it right now. such pieces of ****.

edit: this **** is actually pissing me off. taking a break for a bit from it. gonna run up and get a 6er. maybe calm down for a bit and then finish it :lol:

Last edited:

Derick

Best Of The Best
Absolutely ****ing insane. Dumbest parents on the planet.
i really don't get it. they want to play dumb b/c it wasn't very common back then, but it was unacceptable 100 years before their time. even slave owners raping the children of their slaves was known to be wrong by the parents. i am more upset with the parents than the pedo on this ****.