TV Discussion Thread

Wandler

@nwandler
I don't think I'd have the patience to go back and watch it all. Maybe if my wife wanted to watch it but she said its too gruesome for her.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
It seems like most women aren’t fans. My wife is for sure though. My sister likes it but my brother’s wife doesn’t.

Jeff

Florida Man
I don't think I'd have the patience to go back and watch it all. Maybe if my wife wanted to watch it but she said its too gruesome for her.
It's nice for me to go back because there are so many damn story lines and characters. I can never keep everything straight. Good to get a refresher before the new season.

The only thing that gets my GF is the animal gore

Wandler

@nwandler
It's nice for me to go back because there are so many damn story lines and characters. I can never keep everything straight. Good to get a refresher before the new season.

The only thing that gets my GF is the animal gore
Same. I'd like to do it but I'm not willing to put the time in.

Holly

it's all in your head
Ramsay Bolton took over the evil aspect so I'd kinda forgotten just how much of a twat Joffrey is.

I’m watching it for the second time and definitely see myself watching it again at some point, as well as re-reading the books as well.

Hell_Razor

Never surrender!!!
Never watch before?

I'm finishing up punisher season 2. Loving it....prob get cancelled soon.lol.
Sounds like all the Marvels shows on Netflix are getting the axe, but an article today said Marvel/Disney may move them to Hulu or the Disney+ service when it begins.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Sounds like all the Marvels shows on Netflix are getting the axe, but an article today said Marvel/Disney may move them to Hulu or the Disney+ service when it begins.
Pretty sure Disney is pulling everything off all services for Disney +.

Holly

it's all in your head
I thought the books were pretty much given up on? How far did they go?
There are 2 more books. Last year he said the next book is still coming. Who knows when, though. The last two books are supposed to be extremely voluminous.

I also forgot how much I disliked Jon Snow from the beginning. Not sure why everyone loves him so much.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
Why are you against Jon Snow? Wife likes him but I don’t really care one way or the other. Just doesn’t seem like an unlikable guy.

Holly

it's all in your head
Why are you against Jon Snow? Wife likes him but I don’t really care one way or the other. Just doesn’t seem like an unlikable guy.
I get tired of his brooding look and the "oh, I'm a bastard, the whole world is against me" mentality gets on my nerves. Quit whining. I also don't think he's that great. There's also no character development; he's the same throughout the whole series.