TV Discussion Thread

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
The only thing that gets my GF is the animal gore
My husband likes to introduce people to the show, so I've seen the first few episodes way too many times. That noise that Lady makes still kills me. It's worse than the actual gore you see later.

And Jon Snow is adorable... :lol:

...like a pet. :p

PurpleStang

DON'T PANIC
The direwolf?
Yes. I think it's the end of episode 2. All you hear is that awful sound. It just sounds a little too real.

For those who watch The Walking Dead, am I the only one who just realized this is a girl? This entire time I thought she was a boy.

idioteque

Pine away for your banner years.
For those who watch The Walking Dead, am I the only one who just realized this is a girl? This entire time I thought she was a boy.

I was a little unsure at first, but I figured it out once I realized that the character was supposed to be in her mid to late 20s.

Derick

Best Of The Best
wife just finished umbrella academy. she wanted to watch it together, but i checked out pretty quick. i ended up getting into it but it was close to the end. i wasn't completely out of it b/c she was watching it all with me in the room so i'll say it seemed pretty interesting. im debating on watching it myself since there is nothing else im currently watching.

Derick

Best Of The Best
Umbrella Academy on Netflix is A+ so far
i couldn't get into it at the start. then i was doing something else a few nights when the wife had it on. i need to go back and watch at least the first half, but i know what was going on.

Jeff

Florida Man
i couldn't get into it at the start. then i was doing something else a few nights when the wife had it on. i need to go back and watch at least the first half, but i know what was going on.
I'm only 3 episodes in but I'm loving it

Derick

Best Of The Best
anyone watch when they see us yet?

that stuff is right up my alley, but im struggling to get through. the anti trump pokes are freakin cringey imo.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
anyone watch when they see us yet?

that stuff is right up my alley, but im struggling to get through. the anti trump pokes are freakin cringey imo.
We watched the preview last night actually. It looked a little over the top.

Derick

Best Of The Best
We watched the preview last night actually. It looked a little over the top.
I wouldn't say over the top......yet. I'm fine with talking about what he did back then b/c it was wrong. Just feels like they are using current "feelings" in a show that's supposed to be about something that happened 20 years ago.