TV Discussion Thread

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I watched season 1 of The Society. Unless you’re just out of stuff to watch, I’d pass. I finished it out just to see some of the storylines through.

GrumpyStang

no
Supporting Member
the expanse - 10/10. literally the greatest show based on the 2nd best book series.
the best book series Wheel of Time is currently in production to be made into a TV series by Amazon. they just cast Rosamund Pike as Moiraine

Wandler

@nwandler
Seemed chick flick ish from the few trailers I’ve seen. But I know nothing about it so maybe give it a chance.
Because the main cast is female? Sexist much?

j/k, it's not really chick flickish at all. Bonus points for seeing plenty of Nicole Kidman.

Holly

it's all in your head
I wasn't a big enough fan of S1 to watch S2 (surprise surprise, me being the TV show hater :lol:), but Reese Witherspoon was fantastic and that's something I definitely never would have thought I'd say about her.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I wasn't a big enough fan of S1 to watch S2 (surprise surprise, me being the TV show hater :lol:), but Reese Witherspoon was fantastic and that's something I definitely never would have thought I'd say about her.
She was great in Walk The Line I thought.

Derick

Best Of The Best
@Wandler watching new season of glow?

having a really hard time between that and jane the virgin. pretty much alternating every few episodes.

Wandler

@nwandler
@Wandler watching new season of glow?

having a really hard time between that and jane the virgin. pretty much alternating every few episodes.
No. I didn't even watch season 2. BUT, we did binge watch the entire season 2 of Big Little Lies. So good. Meryl Streep is insanely talented as an actress.

Gcrop

Grit and Grind
I have also watched the first two seasons of The 100. Some of it makes no sense but whatever, I’m invested now.

Jeff

Florida Man
I have also watched the first two seasons of The 100. Some of it makes no sense but whatever, I’m invested now.
I watched into the fifth season and then stopped for some reason a while back. Got back into a couple weeks ago and when I finished season 5 they just released S6 on Netflix. Let's just say it can go off the rails a bit but I'm so hooked still