two innocent kids get stabbed to death, story with a link to the sick video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinoy Boy

That Guy...
Would he still be racist if he said he knew that white dude was gonna die when he first saw him:rolleyes: C'mon now Mormon, that wasn't really racist.:lol:

novaspyder

Crash and Burn
it is racist actually, you wouldn't of said it if the person was white, now would you?
whites dont commit more crime percentagewise than do blacks, so no, I wouldnt have.

By the way im so sick and tired of hearing "racism this racism that." Black people are by far more racist than whites.

Mormonstang

Oh herrow!
whites dont commit more crime percentagewise than do blacks, so no, I wouldnt have.

By the way im so sick and tired of hearing "racism this racism that." Black people are by far more racist than whites.
Do you have proof that blacks commit more crimes than whites do? I am pretty sure you have it mixed up buddy.

Oh, and if you are tired of hearing it, then maybe its because you are :thumbup:

Mormonstang

Oh herrow!
Would he still be racist if he said he knew that white dude was gonna die when he first saw him:rolleyes: C'mon now Mormon, that wasn't really racist.:lol:
you obviously don't know novaspyder. If you look at the post he just made, you can see he did it out of a stereotype. So yes, it was racist.

Pinoy Boy

That Guy...
you obviously don't know novaspyder. If you look at the post he just made, you can see he did it out of a stereotype. So yes, it was racist.
Not wanting to blow this up or anything, no flames please... While he himself may be a racist, his comment wasn't. If he said "I KNEW THAT **883R was gonna stab him!!" it would have been. And as far as stereotyping, here's a little linkie

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Read the charts, he's not bullshitting. I'm not racist, but I sure wouldn't wanna live in a black dominated neighborhood.

Mormonstang

Oh herrow!
Not wanting to blow this up or anything, no flames please... While he himself may be a racist, his comment wasn't. If he said "I KNEW THAT **883R was gonna stab him!!" it would have been. And as far as stereotyping, here's a little linkie

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Read the charts, he's not bullshitting. I'm not racist, but I sure wouldn't wanna live in a black dominated neighborhood.
I was actually looking at some stats. His comment was racist though because it was stereotyping out a color of someones skin, because of what other people have done with the same color. So yes the comment itself was racist.

Jester4Kicks

pwn-hawk
Keep it civil, kids.

Actually, if you watch the video... it was the white guy in the shirt with the yellow letters that stabbed him. You can see where he's checking his pockets for the knife as he goes after the guy on the right... then he finds it, pulls it out... waves it at the other kid... then comes back to the first victim, hits him.. stabs him a few times in the chest, then a few times in the back.

So yay for white folks. ;)

And to both of you... the statistics on race and crime are blurred in both directions. Blacks are clearly overrepresented in the prison system (that means there are more of them per capita than whites)... but that doesn't mean they are committing more crime. White crime is just as prevalent, but has a much lower apprehension rate and an even lower conviction rate.

How about BOTH of you shut your traps till you do some research on the subject and find out the facts. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.