V6M Wallpaper--UPDATED 5/18/04

Casey

This didn't take me as long as I thought it would. I had this idea, lol, while in the shower :lol: Check it out.

It was a tight squeeze, but if you don't see your name here and would like to be on it, post in this topic and I'll get you in. I used the memberlist to get everyone's info. I went from highest postcount down, and only put them in if they had a picture in their profile. Again, if you aren't in here and want to be, reply in this thread and I'll do some re-arranging.

EDIT: To use, right click, and click 'Set as background', or save it and go into your desktop properties and browse for it. You'll have to have your settings at 1024*768.

2ND EDIT: This is the final version, as far as how many cars I can fit on here anyways. If you get a new updated picture of your car that you want on here, PM me and I'll re-upload.

jmp782

nice

nice wallpaper man. Just got a few pics of my car on ym comp, so is there anyway I could send a few too ya and you oculd add me ? :)

Casey

Re: nice

Sublime782 said:
nice wallpaper man. Just got a few pics of my car on ym comp, so is there anyway I could send a few too ya and you oculd add me ? :)
Sure thing man, PM me them and I'll do some re-arranging.

A

Anonymous

i think that thing is awsome i would also like to be a part of it i know that i havent posted that much but i did just join last week but the posts are starting to add up

A

Anonymous

thanks alot man as soon as the update comes up it will be on my desk top

Casey

Updated the pic, as you can see there's room for about 2 more cars, one of them being Sublime's spot. Anyone else want in?