vortech and other parts feeler

02edge

considering returning my car to somewhat stock and selling it that way because I'll end up with more and it will sell easier so looking fr a feeler on my vortech v1 kit originally from jpl4k3 includes v1 head unit oil feed and drain all inter cooler piping Crx intercooler hpx slot maf in vmp housing with plug and play harness tial blow off valve stock and 3.1 pulley and appropriate belt also looking to sell dual pillar gauge pod work aem wide band and auto meter boost gauge might consider selling my windstar kit also will post pictures of Items when I get to a computer also all parts are on the car and would be removed upon purchase or deposit for fastest response text 6315123624

JeffSeb

I may be interested in the piping and intercooler setup if you end up parting the kit out. I tried buying it off of him too :lol:

02edge

So decided since I'm not getting much interest that I will part it out if I get enough interest and its some parts grouped together so send me your needs and ill make a definite decision by the weekend

JeffSeb

interested in the piping and intercooler.

Not sure what of that has to go with it, but i have a slot MAF, may not need other portions.

let me know