Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Vr Mustang.com

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by supercruiser, Mar 25, 2007.

1. supercruiser

supercruiser New Member

Hope there is room in here for an old guy. I have a collection of 1st Generation Mustangs and when the 2005 came out I thought is would be
    interesting to have a 5th or is it 6th Gen Mustang. My skills with anything
    FI and computer management need a bit of honing. I wanted to start with the V6 coupe because I thought it had potential to be a real sleeper. I have made a few bolton mods which include magnaflow cat back, don't like the sound of true duels on this car, CAI C&L and Predator Tuner, currently tuned for 93 Octane. Ford Racing 3.73 Gears, Motolue Under-drive crank Pulley and Center Force Clutch Triax shifter. I have a huffer andsuspension stuff onhand but I will wait until warranty is finished before making more extrememods. It will take me that long to understand how to make some of thesechanges.Believe it or not I don't plan to change wheels and tires, I like the 67/68 look. I have added louvers on rear windows, applied a little tint to all the windows, hood pins, Elenor grill with lights, yes they work, and some other appearance changes You guys are great with computers and FI etc.
    So I am hoping to ask some dumb question and get good answers. I am glad I found this site. I think I will order a window decal.

2. JRicky

JRicky New Member

pretty cool, welcome, stick around...I think some of us are kinda limited on what we know about the newer cars..got a camera to get a few pics up?

3. mottac

mottac New Member

4. supercruiser

supercruiser New Member

Thanks for the Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. I will send some pictures of my colt soon. Not as nice as the Mustangs I have seen in this corral.

5. LilRoush

LilRoush Rare Roush Collector

Welcome to the site. Please define the term "old guy". I'd be happy not to be one of the oldest here anymore!