Waterford Lakes Show 02/23/08

Jiggab00

I'll probably be there, but I might as well set 15 singles on fire...that would be a better financial decision that paying to enter the show :lol:

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
I'll probably be there, but I might as well set 15 singles on fire...that would be a better financial decision that paying to enter the show :lol:

Well ,you need to make sure you are going to make it if you pay to register. I remember last year something came up kinda' last minute, if I remember correctly (the remebering part correctly is always suspect w/ me) :D

BTW- based on the turnout & judging at the CFM "Carshow" in Longwood last year I realized I will never win anything. Not even in the damn raffle. :lol:
But you know its not about that, its cool to be able to park together (don't think about the Mustangs & Mustangs Show:uhh: ) and hang out. :thumbup:

Jiggab00

Well ,you need to make sure you are going to make it if you pay to register. I remember last year something came up kinda' last minute, if I remember correctly (the remebering part correctly is always suspect w/ me) :D

BTW- based on the turnout & judging at the CFM "Carshow" in Longwood last year I realized I will never win anything. Not even in the damn raffle. :lol:
But you know its not about that, its cool to be able to park together (don't think about the Mustangs & Mustangs Show:uhh: ) and hang out. :thumbup:

Yea something did come up last year....I don't forsee myself in Iowa this Feb :lol: And I learned from the Mustangs & Mustangs show....I'll wait for you guys this time :uhh: I'll think about it....my car is in such a state of ****edupness right now I'll really have to consider it. I'll definately be at the show though.

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Yea something did come up last year....I don't forsee myself in Iowa this Feb :lol: And I learned from the Mustangs & Mustangs show....I'll wait for you guys this time :uhh: I'll think about it....my car is in such a state of ****edupness right now I'll really have to consider it. I'll definately be at the show though.

I say enter and park w/ everyone else and hang out. But it would be cool if you show up either way.

I'll def be there and may enter just to chill with some of you guys.. not for the awards

:cool:

Where's it at? anyone up for a meet?

Check out the PDF attachment in the 1st post. Waterford Lake (Orlando)

I'm gonna try and make it out this year.. done with school ftw..:thumbup:

:thumbup:

Nvacca

i guess ill enter also just so i can park by you guys. i will have to put my spoiler back on just so the paint damage on my car doesnt look horrible.

ayo232

i guess ill enter also just so i can park by you guys. i will have to put my spoiler back on just so the paint damage on my car doesnt look horrible.

do it. I'm going to enter I'm pretty sure. You want those bullet rims still? I want to buy some new ones and don't want all these rims in my garage :lol: there's a thread...

19mustang95

Walnuts & Applesauce

you can park next to me then...no paint on the front bumper + holes from the wing = FTL. :lol: