Weed bust in TN. PICS! Check out their setup.

tehnick

ʞɔıuɥǝʇ
I can't say that I am TOO impressed just because there is some crazy growing operations here in Oregon. When I say crazy I mean CRAZY. However, what they did is ****ing tight, I do have to admit. The hidden rock trapdoor to the ladder is a very nice touch.

The sad thing in Oregon are all the ****ing tweekers. A lot of them have resorted to making portable meth labs in the trunks of cars so they can just ditch the cars if they are paranoid about the cops busting them. Easier to ditch a car than it is to ditch the bathtub fastened to the floor in a rundown white trash house. :lol:

investinwaffles

3.8's Other Indian™
John said:
thread can stay.. the original was called "holy batcave" and i just searched the last 10 pages in OT for it and its over a month old.

NOW THAT WE MADE THIS POINT CLEAR THERE IS NO NEED TO COMMENT ON HOW THIS WAS POSTED ALREADY. PLEASE COMMENT ON THE LINK AND THE THREAD, NOT HOW IT WAS "POSTED LAST MONTH"
This comment is for the FUTURE posters in this thread who will destroy its value by typing "repost" 100 times. Read the sticky on top of OT
wasnt this posted like a month ago :uhh: :lol:

J.k johnny :lol:
Anyway..that is freaking sick!

Mad Mardigan

4.0L Stang, 4.0L Jeep
John said:
thread can stay.. the original was called "holy batcave" and i just searched the last 10 pages in OT for it and its over a month old.

NOW THAT WE MADE THIS POINT CLEAR THERE IS NO NEED TO COMMENT ON HOW THIS WAS POSTED ALREADY. PLEASE COMMENT ON THE LINK AND THE THREAD, NOT HOW IT WAS "POSTED LAST MONTH"
This comment is for the FUTURE posters in this thread who will destroy its value by typing "repost" 100 times. Read the sticky on top of OT

I still want that house for the setup as a SHTF senerio

BTW.....

Actually the correct answer is Holy potcave batman.:uhh:

ClackamasCowboy

I am not a cowboy
I just wonder how they offset the electric bill when the police wondered why they had a couple thousand dollar bill each month for such a small house...

71mustang99

i'm back in...woot
That guys closet at age 8 looked like this: