Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Well, That's a Shame

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by Jsimmons, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Jsimmons

Jsimmons Member

This *was* the only V6-specific board...

2. Matt56

Matt56 New Member

Yea, it should have stayed v6 based if people want information on a gt or cobra they can go to svtp or the corral for that. Might as well change the name from "v6mustangsonline"--- end rant

3. SlowSix01

SlowSix01 Active Member

I'm kind of with these guys. I joined because of information for the v6 guys. I'm already on quite a few other sites and one more general mustang one, particularly one that isn't active, isn't going to keep me around I don't think.

4. V6procharged

V6procharged Moderator Staff Member

this wasnt the "only" v6 board, you have v6power and 3.7mustang as well, but they are both dead (except for OT on 3.7).

more traffic, more users to join, more v6 cars more than likely. yes it will have v8 cars too but it wont be like other forums where they bash 6 cylinders. i wont put up with it. even though it will have both parties, we will still have the v6 knowledge base that a lot of other sites dont have and we are probably the most active technical v6 place.

the change doesnt bother me as i know a lot of v8 guys that arent pricks and are very knowledgeable.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
  5. Xzavier247

Xzavier247 Active Member

^ this
    +the admin bought a 5.0 :fuuu:
    But I like this because next year I will be getting a new stang. So I would like to stay on this site toooooooo:DatAss:

6. JpL4K3

JpL4K3 Moderator

The majority of people here will eventually upgrade to a v8 mustang down the road. Opening the site up to all mustangs gives the site the ability to both grow and sustain itself over time. Brandon has the right idea that v6 bashing isn't something that will be tolerated, but it works both ways.

In addition to what Brandon said I believe we have the best v6 cars on this site. What drove me to build my v6 the way I did was to be able to put V8s in there place and giving them a run for their money was half the fun.

7. davidcseifert

davidcseifert that V6 guy

i got a ban hammer ready, maybe i'll get to use it now..

8. Skargon

Skargon Active Member

**** it, I quit. >.>

9. Ortiz

Ortiz Sup

While the V8's have been allowed here, that is not to say the v6 will be thrown out. No bashing, no let downs, none of that will happen. I have a wealth of knowledge for the V8 guys and I'll see to it that nothing will get out of hand.

10. Jesse01V6

Jesse01V6 Away from V6's for now........

I hope out of hand does not mean that the instant somone's feelings are hurt, the local Patrol starts blowing up the PM box with warnings. Thats why I will not go to AFM anymore. Some people need to be told whats up, and sometimes letting 2 parties hash it out leads to a better outcome.

I don't mean that I want an all out war between people, and I agree there is a point where certain things should not be said. I don't want this to become a G-rated AFM forum just because people don't feel warm and fuzzy inside when someone has something critical to say.

As far as the name goes, I'm a V8 guy from the start, still am, and will be in the future. I think it should have stayed a V6 name though, V8 info is everywhere, and yeah it will grow, but not the V6 base when they see the majority are V8 guys.

11. Ortiz

Ortiz Sup

What I mean by "out of hand" I mean the v6 bashing from the start for having 2 less cylinders.

12. Skargon

Skargon Active Member

EFF You V6 guys, my wife's 4Banger is the best. :Shiftyeyes