Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What are your opinions about a Female Forum @ 3.8mustang.com

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by Brian M, Jul 2, 2004.

Would you like to see an all girl forum at 3.8mustang

1. Yes

18.9%
  2. No

81.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikko

nikko Admin Emeritus Off Topic Moderator

CobraChick,

That was exactly my point. I'm sorry you misunderstood my joke.

99% of the female members here have your attitude and disposition and get along FINE with the rest of the community. The types of girls that drive and are interested in mustang performance are the ones that show up here usually... NOT the ones that ask which lipstick matches their car's color. That's why I feel that a segregated forum is completely worthless.

-Nick

2. V6 SSTANG

V6 SSTANG Part Time Racecar Driver

Bad idea, makes no sense. You say the women wont need to be afraid of what the guys have to say but yet men would be welcome in the forums. That makes no sense sorry. There are some gay people on here and I see them getting bashed all the time, why dont you give them a forum too?

3. Brian M

Brian M I need a Red Bull

:thumbup:

4. V6 SSTANG

V6 SSTANG Part Time Racecar Driver

I told eric you were obviously cooler then him :p

5. 97PacificGreenStang

97PacificGreenStang Screamin' Eagle

Ok,on a serious note,i love having the female members around. it's good to see women that actually want to know about their cars,and like to hang out with the guys,i don't think we need a forum dedicated to female members though,they are already more than welcome at all areas of the board. They have no reason to feel intimidated when asking a question (hell,most of these women know more than the average n00b we get).

my .02

6. Brian M

That's a valid dislike. :thumbup: Didn't look at it that way, but you're right.

7. cobra96chick

cobra96chick New Member

Sorry i misunderstood your joke as well...that is just something that nerves me more than none other. I hate the joking about ohh you wanna do this..oh nevermind you can cuz you might bring a nail hahaha makes me wanna break their jaw. And im not cooler than Eric he helps me a lot with letting me be who i really am rather than being fake and whatnot. ;)

8. cobra96chick

cobra96chick New Member

BTW and to you Brian thanks atleast for the consideration it was very much appreciated. ;)

9. Brian M

:thumbup: np

10. Hell_Razor

Hell_Razor Never surrender!!! Off Topic Moderator

better idea:

include in the rules if a member barrasses a female site member they get 1 warning then a temp. ban.

11. MichaelB21

MichaelB21 Mr. Nice

My friend,

Females should not get any more protection from harassment than men should.

Michael

12. Hell_Razor

I disagree, they're outnumbered here 50 to 1 to it's easy to seem like people gang up on them. I had a conv. w/ a female meber last night and told me 3 others PM'd her and told her they didn't post anymore because of harrassement they've received. The convo is on the mod board and she has asked that it remain private so it'll stay there but people really do need to back off the female members.

we used to do the same thing 2 years ago when people would pick on speedbump for being gay.

13. SFrymyah

SFrymyah Hi, I'm Steven

then hmong would be ****ed

14. Hell_Razor

his name did come up during the conv. :disgust:

15. cobra96chick

cobra96chick New Member

Asking for a pic is not harassment...you are a guy. "Id hit it".... i can see where people could be pissed off by that. Its no different here than in society itself. Im sorry to those girls who got offended and if you are reading this...guys will be guys and when you learn to face that you dont get offended. I know girls wanna see the guys just as bad as hmong wants to see pics of girls. Ive been here for a few months and i have yet to see onething he has said that i would be offended by. As a girl i know you wanna see the guys and see if they are as hot as their cars are. Nothing better than a good looking guy and a nice car. Mustang preferred. Id be worried if guys were interested in seeing the girls behind these cars....

16. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

Ok you knew it was coming so here is my spleal on the topic.

Brian, although I know full well the intentions are good, and I for one appriciate the thought... I dont want to have to have a girls only forum in order to be respected... and boys... this is what it all comes down to... and you (most of you whom posted) have proven my point with your outright mockary of the opposite sex... some of what you all posted really has offended me... Im just being honest... I for one HATE the smell of cherry, I perfer the "new car" fresheners... and maxi pads went out with bra burning... if you are going to make fun of us at least know what the hell you are talking about... it is no wonder there are so many "why did this girl dump me" or "why is this girl playing me like this" threads on these forums... who the hell would want to be around you with these attitudes? Can we just have a little respect please? It that too much to ask? Because I respect the guys... until they prove unworthy of my respect by blatent idiocy and ignorance. The ones who think they are "owning" the people whom they are fvcking with have NO CLUE... I promise... you do not know nearly as much as you would like all of us to think... if you knew me at all you would not talk to me this way... not because Im a self proclaimed "badass" but because Im a nice person who just likes to have fun and trick out her car... its not as big a deal as it is being made out to be... I really dont see why this forum has to turn into a battle of the sexes... it is rediculous... but then again... im just a chick so what do I know? :rage:

17. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

we have EVERY reason to feel intimidated... have you seen some of the comments left by the male members that were addressed to the female members... its almost as they are trying to shut us up... sorry wont happen here... but that was a given ;)

18. cobra96chick

cobra96chick New Member

Im very nice as well but i can be the bitch that haunts you in your nightmares too....As a girl growing up with 2 brothers and all my friends being guys i learned boys will be boys when they see girls their jaws are gonna drop and they are gonna say sexual things. We wouldnt love them if they were guys and perverted and acted all big and badass but yet the keywords know how to take care of us. Guys may get on these crazy ass rants but guys realize the girl you dont see..not the girl who catches your eyes. You will soon learn Perfect is not possible. They all have flaws but as you learn about them you realize those flaws are what attracted you to them. Bottom line guys you are just like girls...and stupid to see anything but what we think we want. If you spend your life chasing after something you will NEVER obtain it. Ok, im done being sappy. But girls...Stang gurl you are just as mean and what not as i am....do not let them offend you bitch back and bust an ego and theyll learn. :D

19. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

Glad to see we are on the same level lol.... I really dont like being a mean bitch but a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do... when in rome.... lmfao :)

20. flipper

flipper New Member

Give me a Jew Forum...and give Steve an X-pipeless GT Owner Forum

get real Brian- thats the dumbest idea for a forum yet...sorry :disgust:

just as someone mentioned, just control the flaming from all the kids here and no one would want their own forums...but also return the discipline to the females if theyre gunna be sitting there acting like attn whores to the horny bastards that harrass the girls (hmong)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.