Welcome To V6Mustang.com!

We are the oldest and largest V6 Mustang forum on the internet. If you have any questions about your V6 Mustang or just want to connect with other V6 Mustang owners around the world, you have found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What are your opinions about a Female Forum @ 3.8mustang.com

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions & Announcements' started by Brian M, Jul 2, 2004.

Would you like to see an all girl forum at 3.8mustang

1. Yes

18.9%
  2. No

81.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hell_Razor

Hell_Razor Never surrender!!! Off Topic Moderator

she didn't give it to me, she sent me an e-mail, I posted it to remind her of what she said.............I havent' spilled the beans about the REAL secret she wants kept

2. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

I did and I saw that my email address had been edited... to whom ever did that, thank you... I am not going to argue with you again here. Call it drama if you want but the bottom line is you were WRONG.

Allow me to now address your last post in this thread regaurding my "big secret"
    I have a man and a 2 year old... big deal... there hellrazor... now you have nothing on me... woopdie friggin doo. :rolleyes:

And on a final note:
    Where in the topic of the thread in question was there ever the relevance of "reminding me of what I had said" to you in an email reguarding a totally different thread? Could it have been because I agreed with everyone that you were a dumb**** for pulling a gun on some dude? So you didnt like that I was in agreement so in retaliation you decided to "get me back" and post an email that had absolutely nothing to do with the thread in question? In was immature and wrong and this is just my opinion (god bless america) but I do not personally think you are mature enough to handle being a moderator if everytime you get mad at a member you get them back in this way. But again this is just my opinion on the matter.

Have a great day ;)

3. Hell_Razor

Hell_Razor Never surrender!!! Off Topic Moderator

The relevance was to point out that you were on the boards not 12 hours after you posted twice that you were leaving never to return, ergo, the e-mail served as evidence.

I could care less if you all thought me pulling a gun to protect my friend from the business end of a metal bad was a bad call, I made it and he got to go home that night instead of to the emergency room or the morgue.

2ndly, I'm glad you finally let everyone know you were married and had a kid, secrets don't make friends, what was the big deal about that anyway? like most of the girls on this board are married too I think.

4. stang gurl

stang gurl New Member

At this point I realize you will say anything to justify your inappropriate behavior on that thread... so be it... I was mad and hurt by some of the things being posted when i sent that email and people say things when they are mad... big deal

Secondly, it is my business whether or not to tell an entire forum of my marital status and personal business... it is not for you to intrigue people by informing folks i have a BIG SECRET but oh well, just one more example of why you should not be a moderator. Its obvious noone can tell you anything in confidence. It wasnt a "big deal" as you stated above, until you decided to come on here and make it one. The only reason I told YOU about it was because I figured one day we would cross paths after you invited me to join your little club (no thanks btw).

And lasty, the fact that you continue to argue with me in this thread, off topic of the actual discussion ( and Im sure we are BOTH breaking the rules of this thread), instead of locking the thread and ending this nonsense only goes to, once again, prove my point that you can not handle your moderator position. You, sir, abuse your authority a great deal and I hope some light has been shed on this fact.

Have a great day
    :D

5. nikko

nikko Admin Emeritus Off Topic Moderator

Highschool drama... :rolleyes:

I think this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.