What Did You Do To Your 'Stang Today ?

MRKsD3

MRKsD3
Got my GT hood off of CL today. Luckily it was Torch Red and I don't have to get it repainted.
$175

Also, I picked up some used MaxMoto c&c plates for $140.

did a full hand wash, clay bar, then mothers synthetic waxed it. Then broke out the shop vac and cleaned up the inside! :p

reaper_88

So i had a pretty busy weekend. Got a couple packages in the mail :)

First i received my Cobra/Mach Radiator "deflector" (idk what its really called, its the third piece on the Mach Grill Delete)

Before:

After:

then i pulled my stocker steering wheel and installed a matching 2 tone leather GT steering wheel

Before:

After:

Lastly i pulled my stock crank pulley/harmonic balancer and installed my ASP UDP

Number Tew

Local Jester
its a spring loaded tensioner so pull it to the side and hold it with a breaker bar or something then slide it off. easy as pie.

reaper_88

its a spring loaded tensioner so pull it to the side and hold it with a breaker bar or something then slide it off. easy as pie.

^ he is correct, easiest part of the UDP install. In fact the whole thing was cake with the exception of breaking loose that crank bolt

JpL4K3

I received my ford racing throw out bearing, rear main seal, and pilot bearing for my clutch install yesterday. Nothing exciting. Lol

JpL4K3

Received my upper and lower billet grill for the 2012. Detailed write up with pics coming soon!