What else can i add for more power!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfstang01

Hey guys i got a 2001 mustang 3.8 5 speed and so far i have a 8.8 rear end with 4:10s a BBK CAI Full flowmaster exhaust with off road x pipe a steeda short throw diablo predatorsport tune and i just ordered a UDP. I was wondering what else can add me some good power. Any suggestions?? Thanks

FLAGSHIP

Owner:The Crimson Phallus
Windstar intake, polish/port, nitrous, supercharger, turbo, plenty of stuff. Just search around the site and you'll find ideas.

BTW, how are the 4.10's with your manual? Too short?

bobjones

Windstar intake is definitely becoming more popular if you're looking for something on the "cheaper" side. If you've got a bunch of money to spend, you could get ported heads, intakes, and a new cam for some great gains.

BTW, how are the 4.10's with your manual? Too short?

Personally, I think 1st gear is way too short for me. It's really annoying in everyday driving because you have to shift so soon. I'd start in 2nd a lot more if I didn't have an aluminum flywheel.

rfstang01

ya first is too short also but shifting doesnt bother me so i like it because it definitely wakes up your car. I was also thinking of nitrous but im afraid from the stress its gonna put on the engine :(

bobjones

ya first is too short also but shifting doesnt bother me so i like it because it definitely wakes up your car. I was also thinking of nitrous but im afraid from the stress its gonna put on the engine :(

Well as long as you don't do some outrageous shot of nitrous, your engine will be fine. You'd most likely break your tlok first.

edit: just saw that you have an 8.8, nevermind :p

rfstang01

they had my password saved on there computer and i asked about the manifolds and then they started talking on here when i went on my vacation. I know they caused problems and got people angry and i apologize for that

they had my password saved on there computer and i asked about the manifolds and then they started talking on here when i went on my vacation. I know they caused problems and got people angry and i apologize for that
:lol:

That has to be one of the dumbest ****ing excuses I've heard. Most of you just quit posting in the thread when this happens.

rfstang01

:lol:

That has to be one of the dumbest ****ing excuses I've heard. Most of you just quit posting in the thread when this happens.

well you dont have to believe because i dont care if you do, but im just letting other people who arent stubborn know so k thanks

MiniMach

Im yo' favorite cracka
well you dont have to believe because i dont care if you do, but im just letting other people who arent stubborn know so k thanks

Interesting, you "friends" that were on your account in the other thread have the same grammar skills as you.

rfstang01

yes the grammar skills of any 20yr old who is typing on a forum and not a school paper so thanks but ya anyway you obviously have nothing better to do then cause problems on here when im just trying to get peoples opinions so if your not going to contribute then dont talk at all

MiniMach

Im yo' favorite cracka
yes the grammar skills of any 20yr old who is typing on a forum and not a school paper so thanks but ya anyway you obviously have nothing better to do then cause problems on here when im just trying to get peoples opinions so if your not going to contribute then dont talk at all

Well, considering that I'm also 20, and yet have the ability to type correctly on an internet forum, that puts your argument to shame.

But, to answer you original question. Search. Seriously take an hour to search through the bolt on section and the engine tech section and you'll find everything you need to know about your motor and how to make it better. Take the annitiative to do that instead of being lazy and starting a new thread asking questions that have been answered hundreds of times all over the boards, and you might not get ragged on so much by everybody.

Jester4Kicks

pwn-hawk
Interesting, you "friends" that were on your account in the other thread have the same grammar skills as you.

And the same IP address.....

:facepalm:

Seriously, if you're going to lie to cover your own butt... at least come up with a better lie than "my friends did it on their computer"...

...ESPECIALLY if the IP address on your primary computer hasn't changed since you signed up. :facepalm: :josh7owens:

By the way, WHEN friends screw with people's accounts, they don't attempt to create stories about car mods, and then go to great lengths to preserve those lies. They usually have a little fun, may make a few "I am teh gay" threads, or go completely off the deep end.

You're lying... and you're not very good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.